11

Izuku.....

Today 1-A will be using their hero costumes for the first time.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about what their costumes looked like. I was on my way to UA when I was stopped mid-flight by none other then Hawks.

"Well to who do I owe the pleasure of seeing you?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask if you were interested in being my sidekick when you graduate from UA." Hawks said.

"Thanks for the offer but I have to decline. I plan on starting my own agency when I graduate." I said. He only sighed.

"And here I thought I would snag a baby bird." He said.

"Well I have to go. I don't want to be late for school." I said and went flying towards UA.

I landed and was met with Ururaka and Iida.

"Hey Midoriya. How are you?" Ururaka asked.

"I'm good thanks. And you two?" I asked.

"I'm done good thanks for asking." Iida said.

"Same." Ururaka said.

I nod. "Well let's head to class. You know how Aizawa likes his punctual students." I said.

"Indeed." Iida said.

"Hey Midoriya? Do you know when we start with actual hero training?" Ururaka asked.

"Yes but I'm not going to tell. Why? Because where's the fun in that?" I said.

"That's not fair." She whines trying to be cute.

"I don't plan on telling. I didn't even tell Eiji or Kacchan. And their my closest friends." I said walking to class.

"Aren't we friends?" She asked.

"I wouldn't go as far as calling us friends much less close. I don't really trust anyone easily. It took Eiji a year to get me to trust him." I said smiling at the memory of Eiji trying so hard to get me to fully trust him. I can feel the jealousy radiating from Ururaka.

'Don't tell me she has a crush on me?' I mentally sighed.

We made it to class. I took my seat in the front. I took out a case file I was assigned to. The case is about a series of murders all the victims are women.

The victims has nothing in common. It's like they are being picked off randomly. Only thing they do have in common is that they are killed the same way and in the same city. I look at the map of the city with the locations of the murders.

'I looks like their in a circle. Five women dead. Equal distance between each other moving in a circle. Wait! Not a circle a pentagram.' I draw lines connecting them.

'So if the killer is drawing a pentagram then where will they strike next.' I think. I decide to draw lines to see where they meet in the center.

'An abandoned warehouse.' I immediately stood up. Everyone looked at me.

Dad came in as made my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'll be back before lunch! I know where the next victim is or going to be." I yell running out.

I took to the sky equipping my hero outfit. After a few minutes of flying full speed I reached the location. I take out my phone and call the chief of police.

"Azazel? I thought you're at UA?" He asked confused.

"I'm at the location of the next victim of the Lady Killer. I'm at xxxxx warehouse 6. Please send backup." I whispered looking through the window to see a hooded figure standing in front of a tied up woman.