4

Izuku....

Today I have hero training. I'm sitting in my classroom. Which they changed into a dojo. A DAMN DOJO! This school has too much money.

I look around at all the different weapons on the wall fixtures. I picked up the sword and gave it a few swings. "Hmm nice and balanced. I'll definitely keep on training with them. But if they put these here who's going to train me in them. Besides I will definitely be more focused on spears because of a certain artifact I found a few years ago." I start mumbling.

"Sit down problem child. As you can see we changed the room a bit." Aizawa said.

"A bit? You turned it into a dojo." I said sitting at the table. "Why though isn't there a gym we could use?" I asked.

"Well this will be your classroom till you graduate. And as you know we'll have you finish your third year curriculum before the end of the term. Then that leaves you with 2 years and two terms before you graduate. We'll do the most important hero training bit not a lot till you're done with school work. You'll also be send for your professional hero license in this year. Then your second year will be mostly hero work." He said.

"Damn you practically planned my entire school life." I said laughing.

"Yeah well you already finishing your first and second year curriculum is advantages. Now let us begin. You'll have regular classes and today hero training with 1-B." He said.

I nod and classes started. We went through two days worth of work each lesson. At the last period I had hero training. I got in my hero costume.

I put my mask on

I put my mask on.

(yes it's the one Rimuru has)

After that I made my way to the training grounds where 1-B was waiting.

They all marvel at my costume. That's until one cocky idiot decides to open their mouth.

"So you're the only remaining student in class 1-A. I don't see what's so special about you." He said with a smug look.