14

Izuku....

I looked at my license. I'm finally a full fledged hero. And I've been really busy as well as other heroes. Crime rate skyrocketed after the announcement but we've been working hard.

Burning trashcan wasn't very pleased with All Might's retirement. Because now he's moved to number 1 not because of his own power.

Then there is the summer camp I have to attend with the first year's. I really don't mind.

There's also the problem of the mole. The thing is we can't just integrate the students because if word got out there's a mole in UA the backlash would be catastrophic.

This training camp will determine whether or not there's a mole or not. If the villains attack there is a mole, but also said mole is in the hero course.

I'm saddened by the thought but it can't be helped. I was sitting in the office doing paperwork.

I look at the time. I see it's time for me to go to UA. I let my assistant know that I am leaving.

I walked out in my hero costume. I noticed reporters hiding around the corner. My wings appear and I start to fly away.

After a while of flying I got to UA. The busses were already waiting I land stealthily behind Kacchan and hug him. He yelps. Everyone looks at him and notice me.

"Hey Kacchan." I said.

"Don't scare me like that nerd!" He yelled.

I pick him up and made my way to the bus with him protesting. I sat down and placed him in my lap and held him.

"Rough day?" He asked. I nodded burrowing my head in his shoulder.

I can feel someone glaring at us. I look to see Uraraka looking our way. Kacchan relaxed in my hold.

She decided it's a good idea to come sit next to us. I can practically feel the fake smile.

"Hey." She said too cheerfully for my liking.

"Hey." I said not looking at her.

"Listen Pink cheeks he isn't in a good mood. So fuck off." Kacchan growled.

"But..." She tried to argue but I interrupted her.

"He is right please move." I said.

"Uraraka. You should move. It's an order from a superior. He is a licensed hero while we are just in training meaning he has authority over us." Iida said. With that she moved.

Hate was practically radiating off of her directed at Kacchan. I only sighed.

"Just ignore her." Kacchan said patting my head. "So tell me about your time as CEO of Might Towers?" This got everyone's attention.

"Honestly. Terrible! I mean it's paper work none stop. I've only been doing paper work since I got there till now. Then there are the amount of cases that get sent there are hundreds. And All Might's a real idiot. Do you know how many heroes work in the Might Towers? NONE! He only has assistants who sort through the cases and looks for the most important ones to give him the rest are rejected. I only did the ones that I only have to make my own observations and send back." I ranted. I hear Mina laugh.

"It sounds like you have your hands full." She said.

"Yes! I think I should get a few side kicks. I'll have to see if there are any second years willing to do work study with me." I said the last part more to myself.

The bus was already moving when I started my rant. The ride was slow but we got there after a few hours. We finally got to the location.

'So they are doing the same thing they did with us.' I grin. We walk out everyone thought we were only stretching our legs.