12

Izuku...

There was a security breach during lunch. I was out assisting a hero because I would be joining 1-A on their hero training at the USJ after lunch.

I got back to UA and saw the gate turned to dust. I noticed the press leaving and the teachers discussing the situation.

"Wasn't the press." I said approaching Dad and Nezu.

"How could you tell?" Dad asked.

"They might be desperate to get a story on All Might but trying to break into UA to get it is a bit much for them. Though they did take the chance when this happened. I'm betting someone else did this." I said.

"Well in anyway get ready to leave." Dad said. I nod and made my way to class.

"Good morning everyone. Get your hero costumes or gym uniforms we're going on a trip where you'll be doing rescue training. For some of you your hero costumes might hinder your tasks but it's up to you." I said walking out of the classroom. "And Iida I heard what happened in the cafeteria. Great job." I said before leaving to go to the bus.

After a few minutes of waiting I see the students arriving. Iida tries to use a seating chart but soon realized it's useless.

We got on the bus and everyone started talking about random things.

"Azazel? I tend to speak my mind so I was wondering. I've seen that you and All Might have been together a lot lately. Why is that?" Asui asked.

"Oh it was merely coincidence that we ran into each other. But in our talks we have planned a few patrols together though." I said.

"Wow that must be so cool to get to go on patrols with All Might. You're so lucky." Ashido said.

"Yeah I guess I am." I said. I look over at Eiji.

Flashback...

All Might, Eiji and myself are in the faculty lounge.

"You're doing what?" Eiji asked.

"We believe that All For One might still be alive and to protect you I'm going to announce Young Midoriya as my successor that will inherit my agency. In turn make said villain think that Young Midoriya has One For All. I hope this doesn't upset you." All Might said.

"No it's not that everyone will see Izu as your protégé that's upsetting but the fact that you're using him as bait for All For One if his alive. Are you really okay with this Izu?" Eiji asked.

"Yes. And besides most people already know my hero name by now so people won't really see me as just that protégé of All Might but also as my own person. I'm also capable of handling myself out there." I said.

"Alright I will agree to this plan. I was actually hoping to ask you to not make me being your protégé known. I want to build my hero career on my own reputation and not yours." Eiji said.

End flashback....

We got to the USJ. Everyone got of the bus and saw 13 standing at the entrance.

Ururaka was fangirling over them. She goes on and on about 13. I noticed 13 getting embarrassed.

"Alright let's get this started." Dad said.

Everyone went inside and 13 starts explaining about rescue and how quirks could easily kill someone. I noticed Kacchan looking down.

That's when I sensed a presence in the central plaza. My wings appear and every one looks at me confused. I create a light spear and shots it to the portal.