8

Izuku...

It's been a week since I got my license. It was time for me to leave for twee weeks to do my work studies with water hose.

I was in front of their door. I knocked and the door opened.

"Hey Mrs. Izumi." I said smiling.

"Welcome Midoriya. Come in. And congratulations on getting your provisional license." She said.

"Thank you." I said. We talked about some things until she got to the topic about a villain that was terrorizing the neighborhood.

"He is really dangerous. He kills for fun. We've been trying to catch him but no luck." She said.

Just then the door opens revealing Kota and Mr. Izumi. I turned myself invisible so Kota don't see me. He runs to his mom. He greets her.

"Mommy, Daddy said that you guys has a surprise for me waiting at home. Where is it?" He said excited.

I make myself visible standing behind him. "Hey little hero." I said. He let's out a surprised squeak.

"Izuku!" He yells jumping around. I smile.

"Surprise." I said. He hugs me.

"Sometimes I feel like he gets more excited to see you than he does with us." Mrs. Izumi said crocodile tears running down her face.

I laugh. "I guess."

We talked well into the night.

The next day we went on patrol.

"Azazel do you see him?" Mr. Izumi asked over the coms.

"No nothing yet I did stop a few low level thugs." I said.

"AZAZEL MUSCULAR IS AT OUR LOCATION!" Mrs. Izumi yells.

My wings appear I take to the sky and fly as fast as I can to their location that's on the other side of town. It took me five minutes.

When I got there Muscular was standing over their bodies laying in a pool of their blood. I dive down kicking him away before he could finish the job.

"Agh. Great now I have a bird who's wings I can pluck." He said with a evil smirk. I immediately create a ring of fire around him.

I run to water hose. I checked their pulse. 'Their still alive.' I said. I made two shadow clones.

"Heal them." I ordered they start healing the two. I turn to Muscular.

Dropping the wall of fire I created whips of light.

"Give up brat and let me just kill you!" He yells laughing like a madman. I grit my teeth.

I start to bombard him with the whips not giving him time to react. He managed to recover and charge at me. He pull back his fist for a strike but I use my hardened wings to block it. The force push me back.

I use shadows to capture him. I quickly grab the quirk suppression cuffs and slap then on his wrist canceling his quirk.

He start to thrash and yell curses at me. After I got him in police custody I returned to water hose.

The medics came rushing to us.

"I managed to keep them alive but my energy is spent." I said panting. The medics moved immediately doing what was necessary to get them to the hospital.

Another pair of medics came running towards me. "Are you injured?" They asked.

"No I'm good just make sure they don't die." I said. The medics nod.