3

Izuku....

So today is the first day of school and I'm struggling with my hair. It doesn't want to cooperate with me.

"Yamada could you please help me out with this?" I asked.

He nodded his head and comb my hair out. After that he braided my hair.

"Why don't you cut your hair if it annoys you?" Present Mic asked.

"It can't be cut. My mother even took me to someone with a diamond cutter but was also proved to be ineffective." I sighed.

"I see. Well there might be something at UA that can cut it." He said.

"Well I don't know. My hair reminds me of my mother. Her hair was the same." I said with a smile.

"I understand. Besides UA isn't that strict on hair so growing it out isn't against the rules." Present Mic said.

(Izuku hairstyle)

(Izuku hairstyle)

After everyone was done we made our way to school. I left separately so no one knows I'm the son of Aizawa. I searched for 1-A for a while till I got to the class and opened the door.

All eyes were on him. I mean it would be obvious when a guy walks in with hair so long that go's almost to his knees when braided. Some of the girls were jealous of my hair. The boys were in awe.

I took my seat and waited for our teacher. I had no clue who my homeroom teacher was until I saw the yellow caterpillar on the floor, I only sighed and remained quiet.

"This is illogical. It took all of you 2 minutes to quiet down and notice me. I'm Shota Aizawa I'll be your homeroom teacher. Put these on and meet my outside." He said pulling out sports uniforms.

When we go to the everyone changed I didn't put on the shirt because of my wings. The boys looked confused by this but didn't comment on it.

I was the first to get to the field. Slowly everyone else made it there.

"You're to slow. Next time work faster. Now Midoriya what was the furthest you can throw without using your quirk?" Aizawa asked.

"67m I believe." I said.

"Throw this using your quirk. Anything go's as long as you stay in the circle." He said giving me the ball.

I made my way to the circle. Once in the circle my wings appear and I could hear gasps. I envelope the ball in light. The light takes the shape of a spear.

(If you know from where it came from nice)

I motion my hand forward and at a blinding speed the spear was sent flying. It escaped the atmosphere going on forever.

Aizawa turned to the other showing my score.

"INFINITY!" They yell.

"This seems fun." One girl said.

"Fun? Well then lets make it more fun. The one in last place will be deemed to have no potential and be expelled." He said.

"That isn't fair!" One said.

"And you think villains are fair. Or natural disasters. It's our jobs as heros to combat the unfairness. Being a hero isn't fun. If you don't take the job seriously people will die. And if you can't be serious then leave." I said walking towards them.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Aizawa said.

And so that's the start everyone did the test and I ended up in first place. And Aizawa kept his promise and expelled the last place student. The other laughed as he walked away. I only stood there and watched.

"The rest of you can go pack up and leave. I don't need people in the hero course that can't show sympathy to others." Aizawa said. I was genuinely shocked that he just expelled 18 students at once. I mean I get one here and there bit all of them at once.

Then there were the few brave souls that attacked Aizawa because of his decision. Of course he neutralized them with ease.

I sigh. "Midoriya it seems you're the only one left go to class. I'll talk to Nezu about giving you a smaller classroom." Aizawa said.

"Yes sensei." I said and made my way to the changing room and put my uniform back on after retracting my wings.

I made it to class and found Third year material on my desk.

"I see you noticed that it's the third year work." I hear a voice which I recognize as Principal Nezu.

"Principal Nezu. So I'm guessing those tests you gave me was my first and second year of high school curriculum?" I asked.

"Indeed. We'll have you finish your third year curriculum then we'll send you for your provisional license to start your work studies." Nezu said.

"I understand." I said.

So this is how tge days went. I did a lot of training with the other classes.

The rumors that I'm the only one remaining in class 1-A after what the other now call 1-A massacre.

After the first day ended I went to the beach. I found Kirishima cleaning it.

"Yo!" I call out he turned around and came running towards me.

"Hey Midobro." He said with a grin. I smiled.

"How's training going?" I asked.

"It's good so far. How was your first day at UA?" He asked.

"It was hectic. The homeroom teacher expelled everyone except me because they didn't have potential." I said and his eyes widen.

"Damn that's bad. Are they even allowed to do that?" He asked.

"Apparently yes." I said sighing.

"Well at least you didn't get expelled. So you can train to be a hero." He said with a smile.

"Yup. Anyway I should get going my parents are probably waiting for me." I said.

"Okay see you around." He said.

I left and he continued to clean up the beach. I ran home.

I opened the front door. "I'm home!" I call out taking off my shoes.

"In the kitchen." Mic called out.

I head to the kitchen to find Mic cooking. "Hey Mic. What are you making?" I asked looking over his shoulder.

"Katsudan." He said.

"Nice I'll go get change." I said and head to my room. I changed into a plain white shirt and gray shorts. I did the little homework I had.

"Izuku dinner is ready!" Mic calls from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled putting away all my books. I ran downstairs to the kitchen where Aizawa and Yamada already waiting. I took a seat opposite of them.

"Thanks for the food." We said before we started eating.

We had casual conversation till we were done eating. After dinner Aizawa left for patrol.