This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 66 Days

Finally, the weekend has arrived. The Otaku can't possibly be more happier about it. School can be a drag, even for someone who's good at it with some of the better grades in class. Now he can find even more time to enjoy some manga, or maybe check out some of the newest releases in video games. Yeah, especially the latter with the new Trials of Mana remake that just came out today.

He's so excited to go get that game, that the boy nearly forgets to say goodbye to the Gyaru.

"Hmph, didn't realize ya wanted to be rid of me so quickly." She quips as he rushes to change his shoes.

"Ah, sorry..." He breaks a sweat upon realizing his blunder. "But, I just gotta go to the store to get this really cool video game. Anyway, I'll see you later." He knows that it's not going to be an entire weekend before they meet again. Her getting him that job they weren't supposed to get is proof of that. So on the bright side, he does get her all to himself for those days. Well, at least more than his classmates.

"Relax, I'm just messing with ya." She playfully flicks him on the forehead as they go their separate ways. Admittedly, he's not a fan of seeing her walk off with another boy, but right now video games took precedent. Kind of stupid of him, but he's known as the Otaku for a reason.

So quickly, he runs off to the nearest game store to pick up a copy for his Playstation. When he gets there, it turns out he's not the only student at school who's looking forward to the release.

"Can't wait to play this all night!" There, with a copy of the game in her hands, is Koyamauchi exclaims as she and Kinjyou wait in line in front of him.

"Oh, you're going to play it too?" He says out loud, grabbing their attention. The pair didn't notice him getting in line behind them, which isn't a surprise given how easily he blends into the background.

"Well ain't that something." Says Kinjyou. "We could've saved the money and just borrowed his copy instead." Somehow, despite barely knowing him, that girl feel comfortable enough to suggest that idea without his permission.

"No way!" Koyamauchi replies. "I'm beating this as soon as possible so I can talk about it online. I can't stand trying to avoid spoilers." The Otaku could easily relate to that. He hated getting the surprises of the plot ruined to him. That pretty much killed any motivation to actually play some of these games himself. "Hey, when the two of us are done with the game. We should talk about it." The small girl suggests.

"Well, um, sure." He nervously accepts. That's the first time he's ever met a girl who shared his interests. Even more so that she'd offer something like so casually. Guess that's just how gyarus were.