This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 16 Days

"Wow, I can't believe Kinjyou liked you." Says Koyamauchi. The pair are hanging out after what has been an eventful week. His senior seems to have been the one most impacted with the news once it got around. "And I'm surprised you said no."

"I mean, she's a real nice girl." He admits. Honestly, despite some thinking it weird an otaku like him getting involved with a gyaru like her. The Otaku does believe that if he felt the same way about her, then they'd make for a good couple. However, his heart wasn't in it at all. So it would've been disrespectful to accept her confession without also returning her feelings. "But we're only just friends in the end."

"Honestly, I never took you for the type to turn down a girl." She replies. "My jaw dropped when I heard what you guys were talking about. So I thought you were going to actually accept, no matter what." He was a timid guy, so they thought he wouldn't want to hurt a girl's feelings. Especially one who was pretty close to him in the first place.

"I think doing that would be the worst thing to do to a person." He answered. It was painful to have to break her heart, but at least they can get to the healing part. However, what she said to him after he rejected his feelings confused the boy. There was no one currently in his heart. While he's certainly more than happy to be hanging out with all the cute gyarus. None of them in specific are people he's in love with.

The closest was probably the Gyaru at one point in time, but the boy chocked that up to having some silly little crush. After they had gotten closer during their secret time at work, it seems they were practically best friends. "But, maybe I should ask for advice."

"Advice?" Koyamauchi didn't know what he meant or wanted out of that.

"Yeah, you're my senpai. So you're more experienced than me." At least, he assumed that to be the case seeing as she was a cute girl who likely had many boys going after her. "If it's someone I'm close with, how should I put it to not break their hearts too harshly." The Otaku assumed if he accepted, then there would be no problems. So he didn't bother ask her about that potential scenario.

"If you want my advice..." She got a bit shy in giving him an answer. "Then, if I was the one confessing to you." Her face grew red just thinking about the idea. "Then... I'd want you to be as gentle as possible."

"Gentle, that's a good idea." He thought he already was with Kinjyou, but perhaps trying to understand someone confessing to him was more important to see what gentle was in their eyes.

"Of course, if I was confessing, then I'd want you to say yes." She nervously played with her fingers when saying that.

"Yeah, that's obvious." He responded, obvious to what that meant coming from her.