This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 97 Days

The Gyaru is sitting on a desk, thinking to herself. The Otaku is standing, looking at her. She's twirling her hair, while blowing blowing up a piece of bubble gum.

"Had this weird feelin' for a while now. Kinda like I'm getting stared at..." She says aloud to herself. The girl turns her head to notice the Otaku, staring at her. "Oi Otaku. If there's somethin' you wanna say, go ahead and say it." She tells him in irritation.

"Get off of my desk." He responds in kind. It's lunchtime and he wishes to read his new book in peace. Something that the Gyaru never fails to take away. "You already got lunch, so go away."

"Ha, make me." She challenges him. He knows that if he tries, she'll most likely cry for help. That would be a rather bad look for him. Instead, he simply sits down at his chair, with her right on his desk. He believes that ignoring her is the best course of action.

This sight looks rather silly, with a girl sitting on a desk occupied by a boy. The boy pays no mind to her while reading his book. Or at least that's what he is trying to do. Barely a couple pages in, she interrupts him.

"Oi, you readin' another one of those weird manga, ain't you?" She pushes down his book, forcing him to look at her. He thinks to himself, that of all the people that she could annoy. Why did it have to be him?

"They're not weird." He defends. "Compared to you, they're pretty normal." She laughs off his insult.

"You rather look at pictures than the cute girl sittin' on your desk? I think that you're the weird one." This game of insults continue. With no one around, there's nothing stopping them.

"Forget it." The Otaku decides that this will end up going nowhere. "I'd rather look at pictures than talk with you." He returns to his book. She gets annoyed with him and gets off the desk.

"You're hella lame, ya know that?" She insults him again. Sometimes, he can be so unfun for her. He doesn't respond, trying to ignore her. "Oi, you can't just ignore me."

In anger, she gets back on his desk. This game has gotten far past the point of annoying him.

"Get off my desk." He commands her.

"Hmpf, make me." The two engage in a staring match, neither wanting to back down. This would go on forever, but lunch only lasts an hour. The bell rings, and soon the other students are returning to class.

"I guess it's time for you to get back to your desk." He smirks at her. She gets off, and he has won this battle.

But victory has come at a cost. He sighs as he looks at his manga. The Otaku has barely read even five pages.