This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 47 Days

The Otaku is feeling a little more alone in this dealing. Apparently not even Otomore will take his side on wanting to sit this one out. Sure, it's not a big deal, and it's not like he's being forced to do it. Though with the pestering increasing from the Gyaru, it certainly feels that way. So the boy has retreated onto the roof during this break time. There's only one more day until the supposed big event, so he just needs to bear it for now.

At least, that's what he hoped for, but things rarely go the way he plans. This time, it's Himekawa who seems to have followed him up here alone.

"Ahh! What are you going to do to me?" He asks, realizing just how cornered he's become in this situation. If it weren't for these fences, he could probably jump down and... Well, that would be one, rather permanent, area of escape.

"Look..." He gets a bit nervous now that she's talking to him alone. At the same time, it's clear she wasn't want to say what she's about to say next. "The truth is... I would like to have your help."

"You do?" He's confused. It seemed before she didn't want him around, but now the tables have turned. Unfortunately, they were on the same side of the debate towards not wanting him there, so that's bad for him.

"I know how hectic it's going to be. There's no way we can do it on our own, even if Otomore comes too." Ahh, so she's really desperate if she's asking him herself.

"Well..." He's about to respond to her request when something behind her catches his eye. It seems like there are a pair of eyeballs peeking out of the door up here. Not the sense of someone's actual eyeballs, but an accessory of them. In fact, he knows exactly who they belong to.

It's Koyamauchi, who peeks her face just enough for him to see. His senior's got on a silly face where she drew some marker designs around her real eyes. Apparently she wanted to play a joke on the Otaku since she's pretending to be a character from the recent game they've both been into. It's really runny to him, and the boy can't contain his laughter as he tries to reply to Himekawa. "It's... Well I..."

"Hmpf, I didn't realize me needing help was so funny to you." She whines, annoyed at this level of disrespect coming from him. "You know, it's really mean to make fun of a girl trying to ask for some help."

"Nah, he's only laughing at me." Koyamauchi makes her presence known to the other girl, which prompts her to jump up in surprise from the sight given to her.

"What happened to your face!?"

"No big deal, but what's this about you needing help with something?" After a quick explanation from Himekawa, the girl has already made up her mind. "That sounds so cool, I'd love to come help you. I bet Kinjyou would join too, so I'll ask her."

"Huh, I guess all the gals will be there." The Otaku comments, which draws attention from Koyamauchi.

"You know what? You should come to help out to. It'll be a ton of fun!"

"Well, I guess I should join." At this point, he'd really be left out if they were all going to be there.

"So you'll listen to her apparently." Himekawa mutters to herself.