This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 61 Days

What Otomore said to him has stuck to the Otaku. Which is why the boy is sitting all alone on the roof thinking things over. This time around, he wasn't need for be a gopher. That fact alone already has him realizing he needs some better things to do with himself if that's apparently the high light of his day.

However, the better question he should be asking himself is what exactly should he be doing with himself? Is this really the life he's stuck in? One wasted on random things he does instead of enjoying himself?

"Well, I suppose I do enjoy the things I do." He says to himself. In his hand is a piece of bread filled with hot meat. He's yet to have taken a bite from it, mainly to allow it to cool off. Though being lost in thought certainly is more than enough of a distraction to forget about eating.

Unfortunately, even if he likes playing video games, reading manga, and watching anime. That's hardly stuff any normal person would dedicate so much time to. No wonder he got that otaku nickname from everyone at the school. Even the teachers refer to him as such.

With all that going through his head, he nearly forgot he should be eating. So the boy goes to take a bite. However, when he looks down at his food, there's something there now.

That would be the face of a cute girl who's already taken a bite of his food. "Ahh!" To be fair, anyone would scream when this suddenly pops into their view as he presses his body up against the chain fence. Of course, there's nothing to be afraid of, since it's just Koyamauchi taking some of his food.

"Hahaha, sorry, couldn't help myself." She responds with mouth full. "I smelled something so tasty and before I knew it, I was already taking a bite."

"Aww, but I paid for this..." He speaks disappointed now that his emotions were put back under control. She really did a number of his food, now there's no way he could just eat it now."

"I just took one bite, no big deal." She says, but he doesn't like the idea of having an indirect kiss with her. Well, she is cute, so it's not like he'd be against kissing her... Um, indirectly. "But if you're going to dump it, then can I have the rest?"

"I'll be fine." He responds by flipping the piece over so he doesn't have to eat off the parts her mouth already touched.

"Oh! Actually, it's nice that we've run into each other." She snaps her fingers in realization of something. Though to say they've run into each other is a bit of an overstatement. It's more that she ran into his lunch. "Kinjyou was looking around for you."

"She was?" That's a surprise for him. Normally, no one's looking for him, let alone a cute girl.

"Yeah, I guess whenever you get the chance. You should drop by her classroom." With that, she walked off. This girl really just took his food, told him something, and left.