This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 40 Days

Now that's certainly a nice bonus for him on Saturday. Even if normally the boy would prefer hanging out at home after work, it's a nice change of pace to hang out with Otomore. Though the thought of actually hanging out with her casually is weird to him. Of all the people he knows, she's the one he's ran into a ton of times, but only now they're acting like they're friends. Weird, but not really a problem.

Anyway, that's still a while away from now, it he's more concerned with dealing the middle of the week known as Wednesday. Not much could possibly change what he's doing, other than more girls looking for him. This time, it's his senior in Koyamauchi and Kinjyou.

"Thanks for returning the manga I lent out." He says as she hands him a good dozen books. This girl really has taken into what he likes to read, but the boy's still careful not to show off too much risque content. Sure, she might dress in a bit of a revealing manner, but he's not going to admit he enjoys reading that to her right now.

"It's no problem." She responds with a smile. "But that's not why we're here." Apparently she was going to return them to him late were it not for the request Koyamauchi's about to make.

"Hey, um." She starts off, stumbling a bit on her words. That's uncharacteristic of that girl, he thinks. There's no lightning storms going on, is there? "Since we both won a ticket to go to the amusement part. I was wondering if maybe we could just go together?"

"Really? I'd love to." He answers. That's great news, the boy hadn't even considered the idea when they won the tickets in the first place. It's also good so he doesn't have to go all by himself. Kind of lame to go out to an amusement park all by yourself, isn't it?

"Great, then Saturday then?" Unfortunately, that time isn't good for him.

"Ahh, well I can't make it on Saturday." He responds. Not only does he have works, but there's also another set of plans for him. "I already promised to meet with Otomore on that day."

"Ooh, you're just getting a ton of dates lately, aren't ya." Kinjyou teases him. It works in getting both him and Koyamauchi a bit redder.

"It's not a date!" They both say in unison. Him for referring to Otomore, and her in referring to her own request with him.

"Anyway, I can go on Sunday, if that's okay with you." He returns them back to the subject at hand.

"Yeah, that can work with me." So it seems his weekend is packed with things to do now.

"Hehe, you better be careful Koy." Kinjyou giggles, still making fun of them. "Looks like you've got competition."

"I already said it's not a date!" She yelled back, getting much more flustered than before.