This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 27 Days

The next day he's still a bit flustered from that event with Kinjyou. With the number of people who saw what happened, he can tell it's made the rounds among numerous circles. Now that he thinks about it, since he never knew who she was until recently. The boy does have to wonder what exactly is her reputation around school. Apparently, a lot of people think she's set her sights on him.

Honestly, that's kind of laughable to him. Her interested in him? After all the teasing she's done to him and a bunch of other girls he knows. That sounds a bit ironic. Then again, she doesn't seem the type of person to get flustered anywhere near as easily as him. So she certainly would have the advantage over him.

That's also why when she asked to meet him alone behind the school, he still went anyway. A part of him thinks that if she was genuinely interested and wanted to confess to him, he'd be able to decline. Or should he? Ahh... He's going back and forth again like when he thought he was going to be confessed to by senpai and Otomore. If he couldn't make up his mind then, what hope does he have now?

"Hey Otaku! Glad ya could make it." She says out loud to him. For whatever reason, the back of the school has this bench that doesn't seem to serve much purpose. That's where she's sitting on right now and she beckons him to join her. So he does exactly that.

"Look, Kinjyou." He's the one to start the conversation right as his butt gets on the seat. "What you did in class was kind of far..." While he could leave with teasing, seeing as that happens to him everyday anyway. What she did was a bit much for him, especially since it was in front of some people.

"Ehh? That was just for a joke." She laughs it off like it was no big deal. While it may have been for her, it certainly wasn't for him.

"Well, it wasn't funny." He meekly responds, trying to get her to see his side. "You know rumors are going to fly, so how come you aren't worried about that?"

"Well, I guess ya might be worried about how it affects ya." Thankfully, she can see the impact on him, but it seems that doesn't matter anyway. "But, what's wrong with the idea of people thinking we're dating?"

"Uh..." Well, he certainly wouldn't lose out with dating a cute girl, but a part of him is worried about her being with an otaku like him. "Well, surely you can date better guys."

"Always so modest, ain't ya?" She leans in closer, and that change of tone in her voice has him a bit concerned now. "Ya have so many cute girls surrounding ya, why can't I just snatch ya up?"

"Heh... Heheh..." He nervously laughs. "This is just another one of your jokes, right?" The Otaku asks nervously, but she continues to move in on him.

"Is this a joke?" Then, she takes her chance and steals away his first kiss.