This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 5 Days

He has to figure out his feelings? The Otaku wishes Himekawa wasn't so vague, but he chalks it up to her wanting to give him a slightly harder time. As helpful as she was, she still isn't that positive towards him. Surely, it's not like she withheld information because she didn't want to reveal some secrets or anything...

Anyway, he decides to wonder what exactly are his feelings. When she asked if he liked Koyamauchi, he did realize she meant his feelings for some girls romantically. So in order to think about it, the boy is all alone in his room the next day still pondering his thoughts.

This is too much for a boy his age to be considering, he think. The Otaku lost a lot of sleep last night with everything running through his mind, yet he's nowhere near close to coming to a conclusion.

With senpai, he loves hanging out with her. She's so much fun, and he was honestly so glad to have met her that one random day. It seemed like nothing special at first, but it felt like it changed his life forever.

Then with Otomore, she's always had his back. Not to mention that he likes her a lot, mainly as a friend so far. She may be a bit weird, but it's not like he's what most would call normal anyway. Looking around his room would attest to that. However, that kiss they had years ago is still on his mind. Was that why Himekawa asked him about his feelings? Was it because he was the one making a big deal out of it?

If so, then maybe he does like Otomore more than just friends. But, what about Koyamauchi? Was she upset with him because she saw the same thing in him during their conversation. Does she like him in that manner?

Honestly, he finds that hard to believe. Even with their great friendship, he still views himself as just a hapless otaku. Meanwhile, she's one of the more popular girls in school. Not to mention pretty with her gyaru style. There's no way someone like him could ever hope to impress her or most of the girls surrounding him. Correction, all of the girls.

While he's still laying in bed, covering his face in anguish. The Otaku hears a notification on his phone. Perhaps a brief respite will do him some good. Especially when he sees that it's a message from the Gyaru.

"Yo! Ota~ku!" Her message begins. "I was wondering... Maybe we could meet up after school? I got something special for you."