1 A Scared Friend

(Freddy was getting ready to enter into sleep mode, which is when his mechanical body powers down so that way he can be fully charged and motivated for the next day. He moved to his mechanical bed and lied down and began to close his eyes. He relaxes to let his body feel the chargeable energy coming from his bed. His friends have already powered down and charging up. Freddy lied down on his charging bed and closed his eyes...but something was off.)

F: That's weird. I don't feel anything. Maybe I'm laying on something?

(He sat up and looked around, but nothing was there.)

F: Hmm. Odd. Maybe I should stand up and lay back down again. It might be a glitch in the system.

(He did exactly that and still nothing changed. He changed his position multiple times and still nothing happened.)

F: Looks like I need to call the maintenance bots. If I don't fix this quick, I won't be able move at all by tomorrow morning!

(Freddy went over to the security buttons by his door and pressed the one that was for maintenance. However when he pressed it, nothing happened. There was no loud beep coming from the button and the light didn't light up. In fact, none of them worked as he pressed every single one of them! This doesn't look good!)

F: Is the power out? That shouldn't happen! This place is connected through several breaker rooms! If one goes out, then the other ones should notify us! I better check the Pizza Plex's security systems!

(He goes over to his computer which is still working and runs a full system scan and it says that everything is running perfectly fine.)

F: This is really strange...why is it saying everything is working fine?

(Then he looks down at the time and it says that it is 12am.)

F: What!? It's only 12am? But everyone left my room just right before it hit 12! Something's not right. I need to contact Vanessa. She should know what's going on!

(Freddy grabbed his security phone and called Vanessa. Unfortunately she never answered, that is until he called the phone again and a voice picked up.)

v: Hello?

F: Hello? Vanessa? It's me Freddy. Something is wrong with in my room! My bed's not charging, the emergency buttons aren't working, and the time is stuck at 12am! But when I ran a full system scan, it says everything is working fine! Can you come up here and check to see if there's anything going on in here? It's an emergency!

v: *giggles*

(Suddenly his phone was filled with static and his computer screen was as well, however a creepy bunny suit was staring back at him through is comupter.)

v: I am so sorry my friend, but I'm afraid we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. Looks like you won't be able to use any electrical equipment until further notice. That is unless YOU can do something about this. *laughs*

(Both the phone and the computer then glitch out and both screens show a black screen with a red glowing warning sign in the shape of Freddy's outline front and center. This was the Pizza Plex's caution sign in case of wet floors and emergency warnings.)

F: W-what!? WHO WAS THAT!!?

(Freddy gets up and steps away from the computer. What was going on? Did that bunny hack into the building? How? And what did she do to Vanessa?)

F: Well, it looks like there's only one way to find out. I need help though, it's too dangerous to go alone. Luckily, I know just who to count on.

(Freddy walks out of his room and approaches his best friend Montgomery Gator's room. Him and Monty weren't on the best of terms when he joined the band. However, as time went on and the more they interacted, they've grown to really like each other and are always ready to help the other in tough times. Freddy walks into Monty's room and lightly shakes him.)

F: Monty? Monty? Are you awake?

(Monty stretches his limbs out and yawns super loud.)

M: *YAWN* Freddy? What are you doing in my room? Don't you know what time it is?

F: Actually dude, no I don't.

(Monty stands in front of him and rubs his eyes.)

M: What do you mean? Isn't it like 2am or something? W-wait...I feel...strange...

F: What's wrong?

M: I feel like my body is the same as when I went to sleep.

F: What?

M: Yeah dude. It's so weird.

F: Hold on...

(Freddy checks Monty's power meter.)

F: Monty you're at 46 percent!!

M: WHAT!? How!?

F: Is your bed working?

M: I don't know. Hang on.

(Monty repeats what Freddy does when his bed stopped working, checking to see of anything was on it and switching positions to see if it will work better.)

M: Doesn't seem like it. I'll just call maintenance and-

F: WAIT!! That won't work!

M: What do you mean dude? It always does.

F: No, just...come here. Let me explain-

(Freddy explains to Monty what happened to him back in his room.)

M: So what you're saying is, this chick in a bunny suit hacked into our Mega Pizza Plex an now has the ability to control our power systems. And you want me to come with you to figure out what's going on.

F: That's right.

M: You're crazy.

F: I'm not! Look I'll show you, come on!

M: No, I mean you're crazy for wanting to go out there and search for the danger. You might as well just step into the main hall and say, "Hey Psycho Hacker Bunny! I'm over here! Come and kill me!".

F: Psycho Hacker Bunny? Really?

M: You get what I mean.

F: Would you just come with me?

M: Dude for your own safety, don't even bother.

F: *gives googly eyes* PWEASE MONTY. I DON'T WANT TO GO AWONE...

M: *blushes* Ugh...fine.

F: Thank you!

M: I hate it when you do the googly eyes...

(Freddy and Monty started searching the Pizza Plex for any sights of danger. The Atrium, the Kitchens, Food Courts everywhere. When they entered the Main Entrance, Freddy hears footsteps heading in their direction and stops both him and Monty in their tracks.)

F: Wait! Do you hear that?

(Footsteps grew closer.)

M: Someone's coming! Stand behind me Freddy! I'll rip them to pieces. No one is going to land a finger on my Freddy Bear!!

F: Freddy Bear? Is that your nickname for me?

M: I-I mean my BEST FRIEND Freddy Fazbear.

F: Thanks Monty. I can always count on you.

M: *blushes* I-It's nothing...

(The footsteps grew closer until they stop. Standing in front of them was a terrified little boy who was staring at the two of them.)

M: A kid!? So, you think it's funny to pull a prank on us eh? Well I'll show show you not to mess with the likes of me!!

(Monty charges at him and the boy screams. However he was intercepted by a taser in the torso. It was Vanessa! Monty falls to the ground in pain.)

F: Monty!!! Are you okay!!?

V: He'll be fine Freddy. It was just a safety precaution.

M: Ugh...well you didn't have to electrocute me! Besides, why are you even helping him!? He's pulling a prank on all of us!!

V: No he's not Montgomery! None of this is his fault.

F: Then what's going on?

V: *sighs* We need to talk...