11- Dance Party

(AN: I don't know how I didn't realize until now, but thank you for 5K reads!!! {As I posted this we are now at 6K 😳} I know I suck at updating right now, but still thank you for the support and kind feedback! Alright, enough about me. Enjoy this insane chapter!!!) (Side note: The music in this chapter that DJ Music Man plays is the one from the actual game! I'll link up a version of it so you can listen to it for yourself!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Roxy and Freddy arrived at the elevator that would take them up to the West Arcade. Roxy pressed the button to open the door and walked inside.)

R: Come on Freddy! Get your bear butt in here!

(Freddy was shaking. He was too scared to walk in.)

R: Hurry before the elevator closes!!!

F: A-actually Roxanne, I think I'll just wait here an-WOAH!!!!

(Roxy yanked Freddy by the ears and pulled him in before the elevator door closes. Freddy stood up and held his ears in pain.)

F: OW! WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY!!?

R: Well, it wouldn't have happened if you only cooperated with me! So yes, it was.

(She pressed the button inside and up they went! Freddy was now shaking from head to toe of nervousness.)

R: Yo Freddy, can you not right now? It's not that big of a deal!

(Freddy was trying to calm himself down, but to no avail. This unfortunate sight caused Roxanne to take matters into her own hands.)

R: Listen dude, you really want that kid to see you like this right now?

(He stopped and looked at her.)

F: Excuse me?

R: You heard me! You really want Gregory to see you like this?

(Freddy was processing what he had just heard from the wolf. She's right. Does he really want Gregory to see him like this? Scared of a silly song? He took a deep breath and stood like he was a soldier ready to enter into battle.)

F: You are right! I will not be defeated by a song! Come! Let us go! FOR GREGORY!!!

(Roxanne rolls her eyes.)

R: You are such a dad...

(When the elevator stops, the two enter the arcade. It had two stories to it. The bottom floor had a little kid arcade area where the toddlers can play with some of the more "kid friendly" arcade games and a booth area where the parents can sit and chat with on another. This floor also had a fountain with a golden Freddy statue, bathrooms, and a giant dance floor with a main stage made just for the DJ. The top floor on the other hand, had A LOT more arcade games for the more older kids to play on. It also came with a bar that the adults can order drinks that are not usually aimed for kids.)

(Freddy had his chest pumped out and eyes closed. Roxy gave him a look.)

R: Seriously?

F: YES!

R: Why?

F: LIKE YOU SAID! FOR GREGORY!!!

R: Why are you shouting!?

F: TO OVERPOWER THE MUSIC OF COURSE!!!!

R: But there's no music playing right now!!

(She was right. The only music that's playing are the songs coming from the arcade machine. Freddy opened his eyes and stood normally.)