8- The Special Prize

(AN: I just wanna say thank you all for 3K views and all of the nice comments you leave behind! I do read them all! After chapter 9, there will be another bonus chapter! But, I'm not sure who to write for just yet. Chica? Monty? Roxy? I'm still deciding on it. Also, no Freddy bonus since he's the main character of the main story. Let me know who you want me to write for next! Anyways, on with the show!!!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Freddy and Gregory look at each other in panic induced confusion.)

v: So what's it gonna be? Yes or No?

(Both boys were speechless. What should they do? If they accept the challenge, there's a high chance this bunny lady will get her hands on Gregory. But if they decline, they could loose Roxanne for good!)

v: Well? I'm waiting!

(Gregory's Fazwatch went off, he looked at it and saw an encoded message from Freddy.)

F: You wanna do it?

(Gregory thought for a moment. Then nodded his head at Freddy slowly. Another message came up.)

F: Are you sure?

(Instead of giving him an answer, he turned to the bunny.)

G: Yes.

v: Really?

G: Yes. If we don't accept now, we may never get a chance to save Roxanne ever again.

(The bunny turned to Freddy.)

v: Does that go for you as well?

(He looked a bit nervous to answer. He took a deep breath and said,)

F: Yes. If Gregory is doing it, then I am too!

v: Terrific! All you need to do is cross the finish line first to win. Now...

(The entire room glitched out, revealing a whole new track with a ton of glitchy obstacles! The bunny lady then teleported into a red see through go kart with square glitches around it.)

v: ...let's have some fun!

(A red screen came on to begin counting the start of the race.)

F: Are you sure about this?

G: One of us has to cross the finish line to win right? It shouldn't be that bad!

F: If you say so...

(The countdown official started!)

(3...2...1...GO!!!)

(And they were off! All three racers floored it on the track! Gregory and Freddy were having a hard time maneuvering around the obstacles that were in their way! Pillars, traffic cones, signs, you name it! Not so the case for the bunny as she was going right through them!)

F: H-hey!!! She's cheating!!!

v: I created this track you bucket of bolts! I can do whatever I want!!

(Suddenly, Freddy crashed into a gigantic rock and flew into the air!)

G: FREDDY!!!!!

(Gregory made his way over to his shadow and the bear land on the back side of his kart!)

G: Are you alright!!?

F: Yeah! I'm fine! But you won't if you don't catch up her in time!

G: But these obstacles are everywhere and she just keeps glitching through them! How are we supposed to catch up to her!!?