13- Inner Feelings

(Here it is! Sorry for keeping you all waiting! Also, this may get a bit heavy. Anyways, enjoy!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(They were all closing in on him! Gregory tried calling for help, screaming for anyone who could hear him.)

v: No one can hear you now. Come...

(Vanny held out her hand.)

v: ...let me take you to your new home...

(He looked into Vanny's deep red eyes, starting to lose control of his body and movements.)

v: That's right...look into my eyes...let me take yo-

(She was interrupted by Moondrop falling to the ground with force, followed by Chica, then Monty.)

v: What the-

(Then slash marks were seen inches away from Vanny's face as she nearly dodged them! Gregory then snapped out of it and slowly saw a dark figure appear before him. As it turns out, it was Roxy!)

R: YOU KEEP YOUR BLOODY MURDEROUS HANDS AWAY FROM HIM!!!!

G: Roxy!!

(Vanessa and Freddy appeared behind him.)

F: Gregory, are you okay!!?

G: Freddy! She almost got me!!

(He tightly gripped onto Freddy as they embraced each other.)

F: Do not worry Gregory, we're here now.

(Vanessa walked towards Roxy and Vanny who were going at it. Roxy kept swinging her claws at the rabbit who just kept dodging her attacks, seemingly to know all of her attacks before she even performed them. This started tiring the wolf out and eventually Vanny leaped up onto the golden statue featuring all of the Glamrock animatronics.)

V: Enough of this! I suggest you get down off of that statue, release Montgomery Gator, Glamrock Chica, and the Daycare Attendant back from your control, and turn yourself in to the police!

(Vanny then appeared right in front of her staring right at the security guard.)

v: OR WHAT?

(Vanessa started to lose control of her body and her own mind as she stared into those huge red eyes. Suddenly the rabbit was hit in the head with a microphone causing her to look away. Vanessa regained her consciousness. She looked over and saw Gregory by a group of microphone stands with Freddy close by his side.)

G: DON'T LOOK INTO HER EYES!! SHE'LL TRY TO CONTROL YOU!!!

(Vanessa nodded and stepped back away from Vanny.)

v: Clever boy...however, let's see how you handle this then.

(She raised a knife into the air and suddenly Monty, Chica, and Moon stood up and faced them. Vanny laughed and spoke to them.)

v: You all know the objective by now. Steal the boy and DESTROY anything that gets in our way. Do not disappoint me.

(With that, she was gone.)

G: W-what do we do!!? They're gonna get me!!!

R: No they won't.

(Roxy stood in front of him.)

R: Not as long as I'm here.

(Vanessa stood along side her.)

V: You got that right.