Bonus Monty 4- All For You

(Freddy was in Parts & Service for two days. He had fried his circuits from working on Monty Golf with hardly any time to relax and take a break. But why though? Why would Freddy do that to himself? And why for Monty of all people? They never got along at all! All of these thoughts were wandering through Monty's head as he was watching the bear sleeping peacefully on his bead from the window outside. Monty wanted to go in and talk to him, be closer to him, take care of him, but was not allowed to until Freddy was all back to normal.)

(Monty put himself in charge of looking after him whenever he could. He refused to leave him alone for one second. He would stand outside of his room for hours just watching him, making sure everything was alright. You could say this is mainly because he felt responsible for putting Freddy in this position, but to Monty this feels like something bigger is at play. He feels WAY too attached to this bear. He just can't put his finger on it...)

(One day while Monty was watching over Freddy, Vanessa came up behind him and tapped his shoulder.)

V: Hey Monty!

(Monty jumped, stood up, and put his fists ready to fight.)

M: AH! Ah jeez Vanessa, don't sneak up on me like that! I could've knocked into next week!

(Vanessa rolled her eyes.)

V: You know I have a taser, right? I could stop ya before ya even tried.

M: Touche.

V: Anyways, I came here to do my daily check up as usual.

M: Really!? You're early today!

V: Well I figured I'd get this out of the way since you're gonna spend your ENTIRE day up here watching him like a creepy stalker.

M: I-I'm not stalking him!! I'm just worried, that's all!

V: Sure.

(Vanessa walks to Freddy's door with Monty following her.)

V: Monty, I know you're right behind me.

M: So?

(She turns around.)

V: You know you can't follow me in.

M: I-I'm sure it'll be okay if I just stand in the corner from the other side of the room!

(Vanessa shot him a look.)

M: Come on, Vanessa! I promise I won't do anything! I swear!!

V: Monty, you know I can't disobey orders.

M: Pleeeeeeeeeease........

(Vanessa thought for a moment.)

V: Hmm...no.

M: (grunts) Seriously!!?

V: If it makes you feel better, you sit and watch from the outside window.

M: Okay...

(Monty goes and sits down in a big slump, pouting like a toddler.)

V: Now be good boy and stay there.

(Vanessa walks into the room, locks the door, and begins to examine Freddy. A few minutes into the procedure, she hears a voice coming from behind her.)

M: So how's he look?

(Vanessa whips back, pulls out her taser, and aims it at Monty. It was just a few inches away from his face!)

V: WHAT THE- MONTY!!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUTSIDE!!!

M: I know!

V: So why did you come in here!!?