Bonus Monty 3- What Are These Feelings?

(Monty busted through Parts & Service and saw a bunch of mechanics swarming around the protective cylinder. Some inside working on the mechanical bear, some outside viewing the situation and taking notes. Vanessa was monitoring everything from a safe distance as they all started repairing/fixing Freddy. Vanessa quickly turned around as soon as he busted the doors open and ran up Monty stopping him in his tracks.)

V: Woah! Hold up there Monty! You can't be down here right now!

M: But I NEED to see him! I NEED to talk to him!

V: I understand, but we can't have any interruptions right now! It's most likely gonna take all day to repair him! You can talk to him once the repairs are done, now please GO!

M: But I saw what he did! He's in that condition because of ME! He built an entire attraction for ME! He worked his butt off for ME! Please Vanessa! I'm begging you! I NEED to see him!

V: I am not telling you again Montgomery! GET OUT!

(Frustrated, he growls really loudly and punches the wall on his way out. After calming down for a few minutes he decided to check his room out to see how things have been going so far. Everything was pretty much put back together! It looked like all they needed to do was put a new plate of glass for the window as it still had cracks on it! As he was leaving his room, he found Roxanne walking towards him.)

R: There you are! I've been looking all over for you! Vanessa told me you punched the wall by the door and stormed out of Parts & Service! Is everything okay?

M: Not really. I just feel very...weird...

R: What do you mean?

M: I don't really know dude, I can't describe it...

(Monty put one of his hands on his chest plate and held it there. Roxy noticed it, but didn't ask about it until she was certain.)

R: Well if you want, we can check out your new mini golf course! Maybe we can play a game or two!

M: Sure, I guess.

R: Great! Come on! Chica's waiting for us!

(Roxy grabbed his hand and together they went down to the entrance of the golf course. Chica was standing by the elevator that leads directly to it.)

C: About time you guys got here! Let's go already! I can't wait to see the finished product!

M: Wait, you guys haven't been in it yet?

C: Well, duh! Freddy never had us go inside since he wanted to let us see it when it was completed! And to keep it a secret from you of course!

R: Plus, he mentioned about a special area that he wanted to show you himself!

M: Then why don't we wait for him? I mean, he built this after all!

C: Because we want to cheer you up silly! The more you constantly worry about Freddy, the more stressed out you'll be!

M: I don't know...

(Roxy came up behind him and was pushing him towards the elevator.)

R: He'll be fine! They'll probably give him a brand new casing to go on his endoskeleton! Problem solved! I mean, it's not like their gonna replace him or anything right?

C: Definitely! He's the main star of the Pizza Plex after all! There's no way anyone would ever replace him!

R: Could you even imagine what kind of animatronic they would use? Like, I don't know I'm just spitballing here, a hippo?

C: (laughs) A hippo!!? That's the silliest thing I've ever heard!!

(The whole time they were talking, Monty was feeling panicky. Freddy could get replaced!!? No way!!! That can't happen!! But, what if his damages are beyond repair!!? What if that was the last time he ever saw him!!? Lifeless in a bed while he throwing insults at him!!! It can't be!! Ugh!! He can't think about this right now!!)

M: Uh...actually you both can go on without me! I just realized I have to start cleaning out his room from all of my merch for when he moves back in! I'll catch you two later! Okay!? BYE!!!

(Monty then booked it out there and went back down to Parts & Service. This time, he waited outside pacing back and forth, looking through the window and peaking in every now and then, just making sure everything was going alright. Why was he acting this way though? Why was he feeling so protective of him? What are these feelings that are lingering inside of him? It didn't make any sense! Every time he thinks of Freddy, he feels his servos heating up and tugging at his sensitive wiring! He wanted him to be safe. Not only in general, but in his arms. He wanted to protect him. He wanted to take care of him. He wanted to be there right next to him. He wanted to hold him and never let go.)

(What does all of this mean!!?)