9- Don't You Remember?

(Vanessa was bolting down the hallway carrying the injured Gregory in her arms. The boy in question wasn't looking so good. He was unconscious now, but it's certain that when he wakes up he's gonna be in a ton of pain!)

V: Hang in there Gregory! I'm moving as fast as I can!

(She made her way towards the stairs and soon climbed down them. Unfortunately, she was running so fast down the stairs that lead to the underground facility that leads to the first aid station that she tripped and fell, holding the boy in her hands as to shield him from anymore impact. She then preceded to hit her head on a metal pole causing her to get knocked out. The know were now unconscious together with Vanessa holding on to Gregory in her lap. They lay there dormant, until a giant hand comes by to scoop them up and take them away.)

(Meanwhile, Roxy was busy trying to fend off against a brainwashed Monty and Chica. She was surprisingly holding herself up pretty well! Chica was pretty easy to take care of since she's the weakest in the entire group. All Roxy had to do was hit her upside the head a few times and she was out cold! Monty was the exact opposite. He was pretty much built to be a fighter! The two were in an insane fist/claw fight! Roxy managed to get a lucky hit when she landed a punch on his muzzle causing to flinch back! This gave her the chance to climb over him and hook him in a head lock!)

R: (growls) I KNOW YOU'RE NOT IN CONTROL RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT!? I CAN'T SAY YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THIS!!!

(Monty was struggling to get out, hitting Roxy as much as possible to try to get free from her grasp!)

R: NOT GONNA WORK YOU GAYTOR!! SNAP OUT OF IT DUDE!!! THIS ISN'T WHO YOU ARE!!! THAT BUNNY LADY IS CONTROLLING YOU!!!!

(Monty was not budging, he was still going at it with her.)

R: YOU CAN KEEP FIGHTING HER! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS YOU MUST RESIST CONTROL!!! I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS MONTGOMERY!!!

(Monty's movements were slowing down, as he was using up a lot of energy! However, Roxy was still trying to get through to him.)

R: YOU WANNA CONFESS TO FREDDY SOMEDAY RIGHT!? WELL LOOK!!!

(She turned him around, forcing him to look at the damaged body of Freddy. Claw marks all over his casing with some of his endoskeleton parts being exposed. Monty stopped struggling as his red eyes looked at the broken animatronic that was once his close friend.)

R: LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!!! IS THIS WHAT YOU TRULY WANT!!? TO CONTINUE TO HURT THE PEOPLE WHO DEEPLY CARE FOR YOU!!?

(Monty just stood there in shock. She released him from the headlock and held him face-to-face with her.)

R: Don't you remember when we came out to each other!!? When you told me you were gay!!? You were so nervous to tell me that, scared to death even!! You even told me that you had a crush on Freddy!! I was the first one you came to because you knew that we are the first ever animatronics in the entire world to go have ever gone through things like this!! To know what it feels like to fall in love!!

(Monty continued to stare back at her.)

R: Montgomery I know you're in there! You and Chica are in there somewhere! Please wake up!

(Monty opened his mouth.)

M: I-

v: That's enough!

(Red static electricity started appearing around his head, he was trying to fight back against it!)

R: MONTGOMERY!!!

M: Hush now naughty girl!

R: WHAT THE-

(Suddenly, Moondrop flew out of the computer screen and knocked Roxanne to the floor, hitting her head in process. She quickly sat up, only to be met with sharp claws just inches from her face from Monty. Chica and Moondrop stood beside him looking down at the wolf who was backed up against the wall.)

v: Goodbye!~

(Monty was about to hit her when...)

F: ENOUGH!!!

(Everyone froze. They all watched as the badly damaged Glamrock Freddy slowly rose to a standing position.)

R: Freddy!!!

(Roxy took this time to sneak away from danger and attend to the injured mechanical bear.)

F: I'm fine Roxy...I can still fight...

R: No! Freddy stop! Don't force yourself!

v: My mindless pawns, return to me. I let you all have as much fun as possible, but since you're incompetent of finishing off those weaklings, we'll have to give you some...upgrades.

(Monty, Chica, and the Moon all went through the computer as Vanny gives Freddy and Roxy one last message them.)

v: Quite impressive that you can hold yourselves up that well! But if you thought THAT was too difficult, then...you have no idea what's coming your way...

(The screen glitched out, going back to the Freddy caution sign. Freddy and Roxy look at each other in fear. What exactly are they up against?)