14- From Dusk to Dawn

(AN: I'm sorry for the long wait! I'll try to get back into things! I went ahead and edited the previous chapters so that the story here makes sense! Thank you for 12K reads! It means a lot! Anyways, enjoy!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(While Freddy was dealing with Chica, DJ Music Man was taking Gregory someplace safe just as Vanessa ordered him to do. The boy was holding onto the DJ's huge headphones as they traveled through the tunnel.)

G: So, do you know where you're taking me?

(He didn't answer.)

G: Look I know you can't talk or anything, but could at least shake your head or something?

(The DJ pointed to Gregory, then the headphones on his head.)

G: Oh right. I would probably fall off. Never mind.

(A huge hole then began to open at the bottom of the tunnel which they proceeded to go through it, causing Gregory to slip off of the headphones.)

G: WHOA!!!

(Luckily, DJ caught him just in time with one of this hands.)

G: GEEZ! THAT WAS SCARY!! THANKS!!

(Gregory looked down and saw that they were in the Daycare!)

G: W-WAIT A MINUTE! WHY DID YOU TAKE ME BACK HERE!? I ALMOST DIED HERE!!!

(Music Man crawled along  the ceiling and placed Gregory on the balcony where a tiny lighthouse was stationed.)

G: WAIT!! I FEEL DON'T SAFE HERE!! PLUS, IT'S SUPER DARK IN HERE!! WHAT IF I GET ATTACKED AGAIN!?

(The DJ pointed to a secret entrance where Sun came out from when he met him.)

G: What are you showing me!?  Is that a room!?

(He gently pushed Gregory to a specific spot who tilted his head slightly.)

G: Is there something in there? I can't quite see it...wait...IS THAT-

V: GREGORY!!

(The boy snapped his head in the direction of the voice. It was Vanessa! She knelt down and pulled Gregory into a hug.)

V: Oh thank goodness you're okay! Thanks DJ! You can head back to the arcade. It should be all clear in there.

(He nodded his head and crawled back up through the hole and disappeared.)

G: Vanessa! I think there's a CPU in there!

(She let go of Gregory and looked to where he was pointing to.)

V: It's the Daycare Attendant's room! I figured as such! Hence why I brought him.

(Gregory looked over by one of the party doors. The Daycare Attendant was right there, leaning up against it all tied up and unconscious.)

G: ARE. YOU. CRAZY!!!?? WHY DID YOU BRING HIM WITH YOU!!?

V: Because only HE knows how to get IN there. The door is operated by a secret code that he somehow manages to change every time a Staff member or an animatronic figures it out.

G: Why? Does he not like people barging into his room? Because if that's the case, I can totally relate!

M: PRECISELY.

(The Attendant slowly raised his head and his eyes glowed bright red. Gregory hid behind Vanessa who put her hand in front of him.)

V: Listen Moon, or Vanny, or whoever you are! We just want to code to your room. Just give it to us and we'll save the beating of a lifetime. You've been abusing your authority as a Daycare Attendant.