𑁍 𝐍𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

----------------------------------

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔,
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

----------------------------------

IN THE SPACE OF ONE SUMMER, Tatum Quinn had murdered three people, which legally made her a serial killer, lost her mind a couple of times, cleaned up the blood of her dead big brother, finally got close with her twin brother, found out she had a triplet sister somewhere in the world, came out as a lesbian to her extremely homophobic dad, watched her twin brother die for his sexuality, had two of her best friends drown in a deathly storm, and lastly, became a kidnapping victim as a truce between her family and the Camerons' long-lived feud.

MOST OF THESE THINGS WERE OKAY, because she had Kiara Carrera by her side - the only person in the world who could put down Tatum Quinn's vicious fires. And after going back and forth since middle school, the two girls had finally shared their love for each other.

BUT THEN TATUM WAS KIDNAPPED. The whole world thinks she's dead. And without Kiara Carrera, she's lost. She can't escape, she can't do anything. Until the door to the underground bunker is opened three hours early, and Ward takes her on a trip.

WHEN THE TWO GIRLS FINALLY REUNITE, hearts are crushed, threats are made, and shots are fired.

----------------------------------

𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

----------------------------------

Megan Fox as Tatum Quinn