𝒊𝒙𝒙. 𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

"LET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING CAR - I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Drifting in and out of consciousness, Tatum Quinn rocked her body back and forth, throwing her fists off the walls of the white Range Rover. She wasn't sure why, but the car surely suited the uptight, high-maintenance woman in the passenger's seat. Also known as Tatum's biological mother.

"Calm down, Tatum, or you'll have to be sedated again," Carla Limbrey warned in a soft, almost caring tone from her front seat.

Inside the car was a whole team of nurses and guards, all driving the girl and her mom to God-knows-where. Tatum had no idea what was going on, and was completely thrown off when she seen her mother after ten fucking years. She wasn't too happy about it, either. For at least forty minutes, she screamed in Carla's face, throwing the most bizarre accusations at her - blamed her for Thomas' death and everything - until Tatum eventually went too far, and they were forced to give her a medical nap.

When she woke up, she was in this car. Driving down a long, empty, narrow road that lead to nowhere she recognised. The houses down here were all extremely expensive and posh, buildings so royal they made the Outerbanks kooks look like pouges.

For a while, she was sure she was sleeping. There was no way she wasn't. Her mom - her fucking mom was there. The woman who stormed out of her life without any sort of hesitation, leaving her and her brothers to be abused and manipulated for years without caring. She left not one, but two of her birthed children in that home, and then two more innocent boys, turning all four into monsters as they grew up. Thomas was lucky enough to ignore the demon that whispered into all their ears, forcing them to join his side and kill. However, the other three weren't so lucky.

Joseph Quinn (deceased): 3 kills

Leroy Quinn: 12 kills

Tatum Quinn: ?? kills

Her mom left her in that house. The house that morphed her into the cold-blodded killer she was today. Her mom was rich; she could've saved Tatum from all these years of non-stop pain.

She could've saved Thomas from death.

But she didn't.

Instead, she chose to abandon her two infants, along with their brothers, and never once looked back.

But now she was back, and Tatum was fucking pissed. Everything - every little thing the twins had been through; abuse, rape, arrests, homophobia, manipulation - could've been avoided if Carla had just taken them with her. Tatum had every right to be mad. Her life was a never ending blackhole. She rose her hand to wrap it around the thick cotton sitting over her neck like a choker necklace. It should've killed her. That knife should've done its fucking job.

"We're here!" the woman called happily, clapping her hands together, like what was going on right now wasn't completely crazy. Like she hadn't just gotten a whole serial killer out of a mental institution, and that that serial killer wasn't her sixteen year old daughter she bailed on ten years ago.

Hands against the glass of the window, Tatum's eyes widened at the vision of the woman's home. It was the largest building she had seen in her life, metal gates with sharp spikes at the top, ensuring that nobody could break in and rob them - though, Tatum was pretty sure that if she teamed up with her smart brothers, they could easily get through them. The yard was like a maze, hedges cut into the shapes of lions and bears, the paths marble and polished. It was royal. The most beautiful place Tatum had ever seen.

"Come along, dear, we've got a lot to talk about."

"Is that a bunny?" the girl asked with both shock and thrill, racing towards the small, furry animal with a newfound amount of energy, already forgetting where she was and why she was angry, as her meds slowly began to wear off. She laid on the floor and let the homeless rodent climb over her while she petted its head. "I've never seen one of these before!" she shouted with clear excitement, causing the bunny to get panicked at the loud noise. Her face froze. "Ow! He bit me! He fucking bit me! Fuck off, you ugly, little shit!" She stormed up from the ground and began making her way back towards Carla and the team of health and protection services.

"You ready to go home?" her mother asked kindly.

Tatum glared at her. Her energy dropped like a sack of coal. She remembered why she was so angry. Where she was. Who she was with.

The woman was suddenly thrown off her crutches and laid of the floor with a cracked-open head.

Five strong arms held Tatum, restrained her against the cold, metal gate, and a needle went through her neck, sending her to sleep.

a/n: sorry i didn't update yesterday, i wanted everyone to have read the last five chapters before i posted again, because for some reason, wattpad hasn't been notifying you guys