𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒙. 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈

EVER SINCE TATUM QUINN-HEYWARD WAS A LITTLE GIRL, she had escaped death almost every week. Whether she was the one holding the gun, or whether it was somebody else, she always survived in the end. Always.

Even with the terrors and the demands her own mind gave her, Tatum was able to find true love and true friendship. Her dad, Heyward; her twin brother, Thomas; her baby brother, Thomas-Joe; her big brother, Leroy; her adoptive brother, Pope; her found brothers, JJ and John B; her sister, Sarah; and the girl of her dreams, Kiara Carrera. She had it all. Every single one of these people meant the whole world to her. They were the reason her heart fought so hard against Death everytime He came for her life.

But the one time Tatum stopped fighting, the one time Tatum felt as though she didn't need to, the one time Tatum wanted to live, Death took her with the snap of His crooked fingers.

Now the teenage girl lay in the middle of the road, in her girlfriend's arms, dead as a doornail, the sounds of her family's screams drowning away as she sunk further into the darkness.

In her short life she had received many names: Nate Quinn's girl, the Quinn sister, the Crazy Quinn, The Midnight Ghoul...but the one she was most proud to be called was the lover of Kiara Carrera.

After years of chasing and simping, Tatum Heyward finally got her girl. She finally got the love she deserved more than anything in the world.

And just like that, it was gone. She completed her one task - to be loved by another - and now there was nothing left for her to do.

But Tatum Quinn would never be forgotten. To the world media, she'd always be known as this century's biggest villain. To the town of Outerbanks, she'd always be known as the serial killer that stalked their streets with a waistband full of weapons. To the sheriff's department, she'd always be known as the girl to watch out for, the one with the firey temper that will snatch away lives without hesitation. To her father, Heyward, she'd always be known as his little girl, the girl he wished he'd saved a long time ago. To her baby brother, TJ, she'd always he known as the big sister that took him away from a lifetime of hell, who saved him before he even knew he needed saving. To her big brother, Leroy Quinn, she'd always be known as the strong one, the one who got away and stood up to their family's plague fearlessly.

But to her real family - to the pouges - she would always be known as the girl who was misunderstood. The girl who went through hell and back, but still came out of it with that same bubbly giggle they all loved. The girl who would do absolutely anything for the people she cared about. The girl who never wanted to hurt anybody, but couldn't control what went on inside her mind. The girl they would love endlessly forever.

And lastly, to her twin brother, Thomas Quinn, she'd always be the girl who was coming back to him. The girl who, even in death, he would always protect. No matter what.

Call it a curse, but the Quinn Twins were never born to be happy. They were born to be evil, to be killers. The moment any of them showed true happiness, their lives were stolen.

But Tatum Quinn would never be forgotten - not in the end. She had her happy ending.

(a/n: holy fucking shit, it's over. i cannot believe ive finished writing this. like seriously i might die right now. i love every single person that has read, commented or voted on this fic. thank you so much for reading and following tatum's story and for loving it as much as i did writing it. you're my favourite people ever, thank you) — love Tay <33

sorry for how it ended

my personal apology will be that, on 1st January 2022, ill be releasing the first chapter to my hanna marin fic, delicate. i hope you all read it.