𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈

"HEY, HO, CUNTALICIOUS - GOT ANY CIDER FOR ME?"

Tatum Quinn burst through the doors of The Wreck with a grin as she ran up behind her friends, taking baby TJ out of JJ's arms, relieved to have him back into her grasp. She didn't know what she would've done if she woke up and Cameron hadn't gave him back, and the thought of it terrified her.

But now wasn't the time for the pitty, darkness of the question 'what if'. They had their baby back, their girl was alive and their villain was dead - now was the time to party like the out of control, scruffy teens they were.

JJ was the one to pull the girl into a hug first, his strong arms crushing her bones with every piece of comfort her alive presence brought him.

Shortly after, when the two were still entangled in each other's arms, TJ giggling in the middle, John B joined them, the trio of mischief and immaturity all together again with unimaginable amounts happiness and intoxication.

"Yeah, there's no way you're drinking after all the chemicals you put into your body," said Pope Heyward, answering her previous question with a large grin at the sight of his very much living sister.

She pulled away from her three-man bear hug to look at the awkward boy while she rolled her eyes at his probably smart statement, but wrapped her arms around his small figure nonetheless. "Don't be such a grump, Poopy Pope."

After weeks of horror and pain, Pope chuckled at his old nickname he hadn't heard in a while. Tatum hadn't called him that since the morning after Hurricane Agatha, after a night of stealing from the Camerons' with all her brothers and their father, filled up on her morning energy with bags of groceries. Things had changed so much since then, but maybe they were for the better. Maybe things needed to change. For all of them. If it weren't for the things that had happened the last few months, each and every one of the pouges would be hiding behind masks, unable to heal from their pasts.

Before she could even completely peel herself away from Pope, a new set of arms were thrown over Tatum's. Desperate arms. They were warm, comforting, spreading relaxation and peace throughout her whole body. Tatum breathed in the soft scent of vanilla on Kiara's neck and something hit her stomach. Hard.

A small tear slid down her face as she had only just came to realise how much she missed this. How much she craved it. How much she needed it. She needed Kiara Carrera, and she wasn't sure how much longer she could go on being the mess she was without her.

"I'm so glad you're alive," Kie whispered into her ear softly, her light words gentle and meaningful. "I don't care about the consequences, Tate, you are going to be you again; you are going to have a happy ending, I promise."