Chapter 2

"What?!", Boyd didn't know how to react.

"I'm pregnant".

"Oh".

Elizabeth sniffed, "Oh, that's all you got to say", she looked Boyd straight in the eyes, "I'm having a kid at 18, and oh is all you have to say".

"Well, I don't know what to say".

"Sorry", Elizabeth mumbled as she grabbed the test to throw it out.

"Where are you going?".

"Bin, the stick has pee on it, it needs to be thrown out. And Boyd, can you try to book a doctor's appointment".

He nodded as Elizabeth walked into the kitchen, "I'm going to bed, Liz, night".

Elizabeth rushed out of the kitchen, "I'll come too", Boyd raised his arm.

She rushed under his arm as they started walking to their bedroom, "I love you".

"Love you too".

Elizabeth stirred, feeling the cold bed beside her, "Boyd?".

No answer, she sat up and touched her feet to the cold, wooden floor, "I swear a mat was there".

The room looked too clean, she decided to look around the apartment, there was a note pinned to the tv.

Liz,

I needed a break, I'll come home, I promise. I just needed air.

Go to your mother's until I get home, I could be gone for a while and I don't want you to be alone. I know I should've said goodbye, I'll text you when I get somewhere and I swear I'll be home before your second trimester ends.

Love you and little bean,

Boyd

"So he left because he's overwhelmed, you'll be fine Liz, you always are. Besides he said he would text and would be home before the baby's born. You just have to go to your mother's", Elizabeth took a breath and walked to the phone.

It went through a second after it trilled, letting Elizabeth know her mother had picked up.

"Lizzie, darling?".

"Hey momma".

"What's wrong, you sound scared".

"Can I stay with you for a while? Boyd went away for a little and didn't want me left alone".

"Sure, can you get here by tonight".

"Yeah, see you tonight then".

"See you tonight".

Elizabeth packed and was in the car within the hour.

It was a tedious drive from her cozy apartment in West Hollywood to Sherman Oaks, she was tired and felt sick, she looked out the window, she was home. The car pulled up to her home, the brunette stepped out, Elizabeth walked around the back of the car and placed a hand on her stomach, and popped open the boot, "Let's go inside shall we?".

She grabbed her luggage before closing the trunk and locking her car, she walked up to the front door and knocked.

"Lizzie?".

"Momma".

"Come in, come in".

Jarnette Olsen ushered her daughter inside, "Let me take those".

"Oh no, momma, I got it".

"I insist", Jarnette snatched Elizabeth's bags and went upstairs to put them away.

When she came downstairs Elizabeth had sat down in the living room

"So why did Boyd leave?".

"Hello to you too".

"Elizabeth Chase Olsen, spill".

"He needed air".

"Why?".

"I'm pregnant".