Chapter 5

Boyd and Elizabeth still weren't talking, so as a result, Delilah and Jarnette were going to the ultrasound with her instead, "So, Momma, you get the gender, and you don't want to know".

"Everyone's coming home for the gender reveal, and Delilah wanted to plan it with you, just how you reveal it. Oh Delilah are you staying with us?".

"If that's okay".

"Boyd can sleep in the other guest room, he picked the best one, and now my new best friend can have it".

Elizabeth and Delilah acted like they had known each other their whole lives, they were each other's platonic soulmates as Delilah likes to say. "Delilah I'm guessing is going to go in, I'll go shopping and pick out some cribs I think you'll like. You are staying in Sherman Oaks, right?".

"Yeah".

"When is the gender reveal anyway?".

"You can do it from the 18th to the 20th week, so six to nine weeks".

"Do you want to know the gender or shall I print it off and give it to your friend", The doctor smiled at the two, who were on the brink of their own conversation.

"I'll take it please".

Elizabeth and Delilah decided to start planning, "18,19, or 20?".

"18, it's how old I'll be when I have bean".

"How old will Boyd be?".

"26", Elizabeth said, "Or 27, depends if bean's on time or not".

"Age gap".

Elizabeth glared at Delilah, "Shut up".

She raised her hands in surrender, "Okay so I'm thinking, Harry Potter".

"Yes".

"You're going to say yes to everything now aren't you?".

"Yes".

"I don't get any say in this?".

"Are you carrying the child?".

"No".

"There's your answer".

Boyd and Elizabeth sat in the living room, Delilah beside them, typing furiously, she was ordering everything to make sure it got here before the party, "You have a say in some things, but Lizzie wants it Harry Potter themed, so keep it with that".

He nodded, Boyd didn't want to get on Lizzie's bad side for the second time this week, "How are you gonna reveal it, babe?".

"The sorting hat and smoking cannons. So we lift the hat and it yells out the gender while the cannon's go off", She sounded proud of her idea.

"Oh".

"You don't like it".

"No, I-", Boyd sounded like he was struggling here, "Love it", he faked a smile.

Liz frowned and stood, "I'm going to go see what momma's doing".

"Good going, buck-a-roo".

"So, there's a nice house, small, one-story, four beds, three baths. The backyard is big, and it fits your style. If you were to buy it, it would be under your name, not Boyd's, so if you break up, there won't be a lawsuit for it", Jarnette said as she and Elizabeth walked down the street.

"It's a block away from us, and it's yours".

A house, with a white exterior and bricks on the edges. There was a brown door with a few glass panels in it, there were two square windows on different walls, parallel to each other. There was a grey roof, and shrubbery around the front, the driveway was a black brick, it contrasted nicely with the white garage door, and the white stones that lead up to the door. Elizabeth could faintly see cream blinds through the windows, "Wow".

"Boyd said that we could get rid of the furniture in the apartment, he packed all the essentials and anything of importance, he said you guys were going to throw everything in there anyway".

"Oh".

Jarnette unlocked the door and let Elizabeth in, the walkway branched off into two directions, to where Elizabeth didn't know where, "In here".

Jarnette walked into the living room, there was a gray couch, which had throw cushions on it, a white wood side table sat in the middle with some magazines and coasters on it, on the wall closest to the door was a wall-mounted tv, "It has any streaming channel you can think of and regular tv".

There were two fake plants next to it on either side, in the opposite corners of the room sat two lights, "This is the only room at the front of the house".

Elizabeth walked out and straight into the left side, "Bedrooms and bathrooms".

She started in the master, there was a grey mat and a white bed frame. The bedspread was black with black pillows, a big closet to the left, and the first bathroom to the right.

Next was the nursery, which was bare and plain, "For you two to decorate later".

Next to that was the second bathroom, the third was at the end of the hall. The guest rooms looked the same as the master, just with different colors.

The right side was the kitchen and dining room, they were both connected and basic, nothing stood out. The kitchen counters were marbled and black, the kitchen table was white.

"Neutral, it's your style".

The backyard was massive, "You live here now, so all your stuff is here".

Boyd still wasn't at the house, so Elizabeth did the only thing she could do, come up with baby names, so far she had three for boys and four for girls, "Whatcha doing?".

"You're back".

Boyd nodded and ventured deeper into the bedroom, "Looks like a list".

"Names".

"What have you gone so far".

"For girls, I've got, Lilly, Lia, Elia, which is the French version of Ella, and Olive".

"Olive?".

"I don't know. For the boys I've got, Jack, Nathan, and Watson".

"I don't like any of them".

"Oh".

"What if we merge the girls one together?".

"But the boys-".

"Are fine, we've got nothing but time and we're bored".

Elizabeth looked at Boyd for the first time in the conversation, "Okay".

They sat for hours thinking of names, but it was Boyd who stole the paper and pen, "I like the idea of Elia, but something needs to be in between, and you like Lilly, so", he scribbled something on the paper, "Elillia".

"Ashley for a middle name".

"Of course".

"Oslen-Holbrook", Boyd finished.

"Elillia Ashley Olsen-Holbrook", Elizabeth paused, "I love it".