DEALING

Everybody's either here for the drugs
Or the sex, the money or the fame

"Yah Detective Song, get your firearms and join the meeting. We spotted Changoo." Jeon Pildo, the brave leader of their narcotics team announced as she switched off her computer and ran to the weapons department to collect her gun.

Jiwon reached the meeting room just in time as all their works were explained to them by their boss, Cha Gi Ho.

Their plan is that Pildo, Jiwon and Junho another member of their team would dress up as drug dealers and offer to sell drugs to Changoo. They would make up excuses and ask Changoo to bring his boss out. Both Pildo and Jiwon will make sure to bring Changoo out from where their team members would arrest him as well. Simple isn't it?

Jiwon tied her short hair, leaving just her side bangs to cover her forehead as Pildo her and Junho made their way to the bar in a car. The backup car following them from behind.

Fiddling with her hands, Jiwon started sweating from nervousness. "Hey, don't worry, we have done more than this. Changoo is a fool, he can't catch up to our plan." Pildo assured her but that wasn't the only thing which made her nervous. Jiwon faked a smile to Pildo as he drove faster. Jiwon was nervously looking out the window, trying to figure out what that bad feeling on her gut meant, expecting it wasn't something related to this case.

After a 50 min long drive to the bar which was located in a secluded and congested area, Their car was parked at the back of the building. Jiwon took out the bag of drugs from the trunk of the car and both her and Pildo followed the muscular men of Changoo to the top floor of the building. They passed through numerous people dancing, drunk and some even passed out while others were busy filling their body with drugs. Soon they reached a small room where Changoo was. "Lets do this." Jiwon silently spoke as the other two boys nodded.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Changoo!" Pildo started, shaking hands with him. Jiwon kept the bag of drugs on the table infront of them as Changoo suspiciously looked to them. He eventually opened the bag and started testing the drugs. He grabbed the bag but Pildo interrupted, "The money first!" Changoo looked over to him and ordered his side man to bring over the pack of money. He threw it to Pildo who catched the pack but threw it back to Changoo.

Changoo gave him a questioning look as Pildo said, "That's too expensive to be given by you, call your boss." Changoo didn't utter a single word which gave Pildo a que to continue, "If we're going to be partners, then I should see your boss at least. We should trust each other!" Seeing as neither Changoo nor any of his men are speaking anything Pildo got up and Jiwon snatched the bag out of Changoo's hands, "Meth supply is running low these days, but I guess not for you guys... Fine, I'm leaving." Pildo said and they turned back.

"Alright alright." Changoo finally spoke as both Jiwon and Pildo turned around. Changoo kept a firm hand on the bag of meth. "Sit." He instructed. Pildo sat back down as Changoo walked to his phone, most probably dialling his boss.

Before anything could have happened, the glass at the side of the room was broken with a chair as the peole in the room ducked down. "Freeze. Police!" A girl with short hair shouted. Neither Jiwon nor Pildo know her, they both looked at each other and then at the girl. "Are you the narc?!" Changoo asked the girl and pulled over the table, grabbing one of the numerous knives kept under the table.

One of the gang member took the bag of drugs out of Jiwon's hands and ran away. As she started following him someone else blocked her path and pushed her away. She was blocked by two men. She punched one across his stomach as the other man took the chance and pulled her leg, making her fall down. He got up on her and punched her face a few times before she blocked it and punched him back, taking his jerk as que to get up and kick him on his balls. The other man grabbed her from behind and pulled her but she managed to twirl around him punching his back and he arched back and then kicked his head making him fall to the ground. She noticed how their partner has ran after the man with bag so she didn't bother following and instead handcuffed the two guys. Walking over to Pildo, he was done hand cuffing a few as well.