PLAN

You thought you could go free
But the system is done for
If you listen here closely
There's a knock at your front door

Jiwon reached the station with Jiwoo only to be halted in shock. There stood Choi Mujin, proudly staring at the police station before entering it. The rest of her team members as shocked as her.

Dae Soo threw a picture of GangJae and asked Mujin, "You did it right? Why did you do it?" "Why did you turn yourself in?" Pildo added. The gangster didn't say anything. "Does it feel like it's Over now?" After a long pause Mujin started, "There are various people in this world, everyone thinks they're special. But if you look carefully there's just two types of people, predator.. or prey. Cha Gi Ho was a prey pretending to be a predator so he won't survive and you? Which do you think you are?" He asked Pildo. "You did all kinds of nasty things and this is your excuse?" Pildo commented.

Dae Soo, Pildo and Jiwon come out of both the rooms. "What is he up to?" Dae Soo spoke in annoyance. "He's either cornered or has something up his sleeve." Jiwon said. "He's done for once captain is awake." Pildo added.

The three of them sas a lady walking past them towards Mujin's room, "Hey hey stop.." despite Dae Soo's words the lady just ignored them and went into the room.

The interrogation started all over again. While the rest of them stayed in the monitoring room, only pildo was the one questioning. Seeing them going no where Jiwon decided to go in as well.

She entered the room and walked stright to Choi Mujin, "Why did you turn yourself in?" She asked straightforward. "I..." Mujin started but paused because of his lawyer's warning and continued again, "I wanted to prove my innocence." He smirked at her clueless face. "I never shot Do GangJae, I didn't order Cha Gi Ho's death either." Mujin added, reminding Jiwon of the mistakes both the sisters had done. "Are you.. relying on the mole you planted among us?" Jiwon carefully asked, not trying to blow jiwoo's cover. "Whoever it is won't help you out this..." Mujin kept a straight face at Jiwon's statement. Pildo was silent the whole time, listening her speak with an ounce of anger visibly growing in her everytime she opens her mouth.

Jiwon paused for sometime, contemplating. She took a deep breath and spoke, "I clearly saw you shooting GangJae and we have the knife with your fingerprints all over it. You don't need to conffess, we'll have a warrant in an hour." She paused and looked at Mujin who didn't break the eye contact either. With much sincerity and seriousness she stated, "You're finished this time." She stood up and left the room.

Jiwon saw jiwoo leave and didn't stop her. She tried calming herself down while pildo sat beside her. "It seems like you are close with detective Oh now." He spoke. "Oh not really.. but I trust her, I don't think she's the mole." She added. "What to do now?" She tried changing the subject. "Sir we found it." Gun pyeong appeared beside them. "What?" Pildo got up and so did Jiwon. Pildo got a call and excused himself out while jiwon and Gun Pyeong went in to catch up.

"We found this car leaving just after the incident." Gunpyeong pointed to the car that was jiwoo's and was that day driven by Jiwon. Thankfully the tinted window didn't help them see through to the driver but did somehow put a burden on Jiwon since she hasn't heard from her sister whether the car plate is fake or not. "I'll search the plate number, make sure to follow it and see where it went." Dae Soo instructed and got down to work.

"Hey what happened?" Pildo asked the police officer who was trying to get into the office room of narc team. "oh hello. Mr. Cha told me to hand this to you if anything happens to him." The officer spoke and handed an envelope to Pildo. The envelope contained the phone records of Jiwoo. He checked it only to find something suspicious. Jiwoo's location was once at the Cheonwang temple, where Mujin resided after the GangJae incident. Surprisingly the date and time was also same to the case, growing more suspicion towards her.