HE'S BACK

I want my life to be ordinary
I was alone I just couldn't be found

The search on the ship still hasn't gotten them into anything until, "Chief!" Jiwon called as they ran her direction. That's when they saw, a gun  thrown inside a dusty place. It's serial number was scratched off.

____

"I feel like someone of our team shot the gun." Jiwon declared. Pildo nodded at her statement. Suddenly Chief rushed out of his room and said, "Everyone give me your guns." "Sir us?" Pildo asked but got no reply as chief checked each member's gun to make sure none of them shot anytime. Getting how none of their bullets were missing, Chief Cha rushed in once again. Before he could go any further, the head of the police department came in, thrashing everyone from the department.

"We need to work harder." Jiwon reminded them while eating her dinner. "Yeah yeah but let's relax now, we'll do our best the next time." Gun pyeong spoke. They all shared some stuff about themselves with hyejin and did some more random talk. "What about you? Won't you tell us about yourself?" Jiwon asked Hyejin. Before she could answer, she got a phone call and excused herself out.

The narcotics team came in as they settled down. Not a few minutes later, Dae Soo called Pildo to check his computer. Everyone from the team followed Pildo to check it out. They saw as the different cameras that they set in the hotel liber to keep an eye out for Choi Mujin are now one by one gettig cut off. As if there really is someone spying on the police and telling about their plans to Mujin. "We've been spotted." Pildo frustrated said as all of them turned to Chief Gi Ho. He got up and left the place. Hyejin excused herself and left as well.

"Hey, can I say you something..." Jiwon asked Pildo. "Yeah sure." "About hyejin.." Jiwon started but Hyejin re-entered the place to take her bike keys. "Nevermind." Jiwon stopped and turned to do her work. As soon as Hyejin left she started again, "Gun Pyeong.." Gun Pyeong turned to her and gave her a questioning look, "Can you give me the background profile of Oh Hyejin." He nodded and got down on his computer to search for the profile.

_____

There he sat, in a bar, getting high and planning stuff. "Are you ready?" He asked one of his side man who replied, "Fuck I've been ready for 5 years!" Both of them along with their group of gangsters headed out towards the Dongcheon.

They entered the gym filled with multiple boys training. "Kill them all!" Do GangJae announced as his minions lunged forward, fighting with the boys of the gym. Jung Taeju ran down hearing all the commotion. "Jung Taeju It's me!" GangJae sarcastically spoke and went forward, mercilessly killing the boys. With this a whole masquerade started between GangJae and his team and Dongcheon.

"It's been a long time, I wanted to say hi to my senior." GangJae said to Taeju as both of them stood still. GangJae cut the throat of the Dongcheon member he was holding. Taeju said "You bast-" "Aish you are hurting my feelings!" GangJae interrupted half way. He continued, "Come on! Aren't you glad to see me." GangJae almost held another member of Dongcheon to kill but Taeju surrendered which made him stop in his actions. Taeju was kneeled down with a huge knife on his neck. GangJae bent down to Taeju's level and put on a sad face, "Kill me if you want to. That's the look on your face... I won't kill you! Relax." His sad face turned into a sinister one as ordered Taeju, "Face. Arm. Leg. Choose one, just one." GangJae remembers how Choi Mujin gave him the same offer due to which he ended up having that huge scar across his face. GangJae strutted forward and helf Taeju by his hair, "You can't choose right?! I couldn't either." Without any more talk he held his knife and stabbed it straight into Taeju's hand. Taeju cried as the excruciating pain erupted through his body.

_____

Jiwon was just relaxing when Pildo stood up from a call. "Lets go to Dongcheon gym, someone call Hyejin." He ordered as Jiwon stood up and called Hyejin. "What happened there?" Jiwon asked pildo. "I don't know guess some thug fight happened, we need to get there and see." Jiwon nodded and went into her car.

Jiwon arrived there shortly only to see multiple ambulances and police cars gathered there. "This isn't just a thug fight." She said herself and ran forward. She saw Hyejin walking just infront of her. Before going inside she met chief. "Chief what happened here?" She asked him. "Wait a minute." He said her and opened the door to the ambulance which revealed Jung Taeju in a crucial form. "Jung Taeju, you won't talk?" He asked him. Taeju gave a brief glance to Jiwon and then to Hyejin who was standing there as well and then hung his head low, grunting loudly from all the pain.

Seeing how he won't talk at all, Jiwon Went further inside the Gym. The gym was covered up with blood and in the centre of the gym was a writing, written in blood. It read, "I am back."

________________________________

A relatively shorter chapter but nonetheless I enjoyed writing this one. I added the song in the top so if you want to get more feels you can listen and read! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

 I added the song in the top so if you want to get more feels you can listen and read! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Do GangJae (Chang Ryul)

Thank you for reading!