MONSTER

Because I'm the devil who's searching for redemption
And I'm a bad guy who's searching for redemption
I'm a freak who's searching for redemption
I'm a motherfucking monster who's searching for redemption

Jiwon stumbled on her feet, too tired to even walk. Mujin noticed it and commented, "You look tired." She shook her head and immediately spoke back, "Not at all, I still have enough energy to kill you." Mujin smirked. He sat there with a gun in his hand and a glass of wine. He pointed the gun to her as she stiffened. Jiwon did a big mistake for not bringing the gun with her.

Mujin threw the gun away and got up, "Donghoon was born to be a prey." He got up and held his knife; while Jiwon pointed hers towards him. "He himself was so weak, made everyone around him miserable." Mujin smirked as he leaned over his table, looking over to Jiwon. Jiwon stared at the broken photo frame of him and her dad. At this point her mind was slowly blacking out from the tiredness. "You could've killed me before, why did you hesitate?" He mocked. "That's right..." Jiwon started as she picked up the photo. "I hesitated, because I thought I shouldn't become a monster and live like a human being, I feared the shame I'll get after killing you but.." she started tearing mujin out of the photo, "But.. I realized, a monster like you doesn't deserve to live. I'll make sure to kill you even if it turns me a monster." She threw Mujin's photo and crushed it on her legs. "That's right. You're a lot like me, a monster. That's why you are different from your dad." Mujin spoke and smirked.

"I'll become a monster and see you closely as you take your last breath." Jiwon warned him and lunged forward with her knife which mujin swiftly dodged. He first threw his glass towards her to distract her and then swerved the knife around as Jiwon stumbled back to be saved from the knife. She falls near the couch and grabbed the lamp close to her, throwing it towards mujin which he again dodged.

"Can you kill me like that?" Mujin commented. Jiwon abruptly stood up and shook her head getting relaxed and lunged. She kicked him and swerved her knife which made him step back. He rushed forward and shoved his knife into her hand as Jiwon moaned in pain. He held her by her collar and kept pushing the knife in. After Jiwon's resist for so long he pushed her back which made her fall down. She shouted in anger and got up and darted towards him, this time making sure to slice his stomach area.

"You'll never be like me!" He dived to stab her but suddenly stopped. Following his eyes Jiwon turned back only to see Jiwoo and Gangjae by the door. Jiwon turned and smirked. "Let's get into it." She mumbled as she took off her jacket and charged to mujin, she fell on top of him and punched his face. Mujin's hand stretched to choke Jiwon but she grabbed it and twisted it as he groaned. He was about to grab his gun by the side but Jiwoo came in time and kicked it away. "Hi sir." GangJae came face-to-face with a mocking expression for mujin who was still struggling with the twist from Jiwon.

"Arghhh!!" He shouted and finally turned pushing Jiwon off of him. He sprinted forward and swung his knife here and there. This caused all three of them to back off from the short slices they received due to his swinging. Jiwon threw her knife towards him which resulted in it sticking in his shoulder. He wailed in torment and fell backwards.

Jiwoo went and sat on top of Mujin and stabbed the knife he held in his leg. "I won't let you die in peace." Jiwoo stated. None of them noticed as mujin slowly grabbed his gun slowly.

Everyone stood stunned as the sound of a shot went throughout the room.

"Ji-jiwon...." Jiwoo slowly turned around. That's when she realised.

He shot Jiwoo.

"Jiwoo!! Jiwoo!" Jiwon ran towards her but stopped when mujin pointed the gun to her. He slowly got up as Jiwon ran towards jiwoo. "Jiwoo, wait listen to me!!" She cried her eyes out and shook jiwoo as the younger girl slowly closed her eyes. "Ji..won.. kill him.. I want.. to.. see him.. dead." Jiwoo spoke with struggle as Jiwon checked her stomach which now has a bullet.