SOLUTION

I keep a record of the wreckage
in my life
I gotta recognise the weapon
in my mind

Hyejin and Pildo are safe now, thanks to Choi Mujin helping them out secretly.

Mutjin was back at his hotel, dressing up his wounds from the previous fight with GangJae's men. "GangJae tried to kill Jiwoo." He stated. "Just because of jiwoo.. you could have died as well." Taeju said, almost irritated at his boss for believing in the girl even after all those incidents. "Jiwoo fired that gun at the ship." Mujin revealed. "She did it at the risk of exposing her identity. What did you do?" He asked Taeju. The man stood speechless. "Jung Taeju! Can I trust you?" Mujin questioned. Taeju looked down, "I'm sorry sir." "And also, I heard from Jiwoo that Jiwon was there with them. GangJae took her away with him." Mujin informed. Taeju eyes widen but soon came back to his calm posture. "We have to find Gangjae and Jiwon before the police does and kill them both. Got it?" Mujin instructed. Taeju didn't say anything seeing which Mujin nudged him, "Got it?" He repeated. "Ah Yes sir."

"We have to catch Do GangJae." Pildo declared. "you get yourself treated first." Chief explained. "That asshole has kidnapped my partner, he stabbed Hyejin and even left us to die, how can we leave him alone?!" Pildo angered up. "Jeon Pildo!" Chief scolded. Pildo stood there for a second before saying, "I trust detective Oh now, I know Jiwon will do the same too. If we leave that man a second with Jiwon, god knows what he'll do with her." With this he walked away, ignoring his chief's calls.

Soon the police started a search for the female officer and Do GangJae. Non of them showed it but ofcourse the team was worried for their teammate. They tried their best everywhere, searching for any possible clue towards their whereabouts.

Taeju has now captured Mango. God knows how but he sure does work really fast which is why he is trusted by Mujin but Chief Cha's crazy plan has now slowly started to build a crack between their trust.

"Where's GangJae?" He asked. "Shit, I don't know! You want to die?!" Mango spoke inaudibly after getting beaten up into pulp. "It does not matter, the results will be the same anyway. We can drag it out or end it quickly." Taeju demanded.

"You are under arrest for obstruction of justice!" The police captured some more drug dealers. "Don't do anything stupid.. I'm pissed off already." Pildo warned.

Just like the two groups searched for Jiwon and Do GangJae. While Taeju searched all bars, arenas pildo searched every drug dealers, CCTVs, possible relation of GangJae. None of them got any leads.

"Dad!" Hyejin finally woke up from the surgery. "Where am I?" She asked to Pildo who was sitting beside her bed. "At the hospital, you had a surgery." He answered. "Listen, GangJae took Jiwon and we still don't have any lead. I don't why you want to catch him but I'll help you out with it. I have to kill that jerk too... Now get dressed and come out, I'll take care of your discharge." Pildo explained and left the room. He was determined to catch GangJae, especially after what he did with Jiwon.

Jiwon stood on the beach, inhaling the fresh air of it while holding her dad's hand tightly. "Dad, I missed you." She said to him. Her dad smiled and patted her head. "I wish we could get back together, Jiwoo might be waiting for us at home..." She softly said and looked at her father who was now not by her side but instead walking towards the sea. She stood there and did nothing. Her dad walked more inside, until the water was till his chest. He turned around and gave her a soft smile. "Dad.." She said softly in order to stop him, "Dad!"

"Got up?" She heard a familiar voice. She got up and looked around her, she was in a car. "I think you had a great sleep right?" She turned to the voice and to her fear, she was still with GangJae. He was driving the car while Jiwon was handcuffed. "It's been two days and no one has even got a hint of us. They won't even know if I just kill you and throw your body somewhere." GangJae spoke. She sighed loudly and turned to him, "You know what? You haven't changed at all as well, it's just the appearance that changed. You still are a fearful boy who can't stand anyone else winning. You still fight with the weak ones, with the ones at disadvantage and yet have the audacity to talk like you did something great." GangJae turned to her, anger in his eyes which he didn't try to show but failed. "Don't worry, I'll endure it. You're gonna die soon, so talk as much as you want." GangJae mocked, smirking proudly while Jiwon sat there unfazed. Even if she was to die, her stubbornness won't let her seem weak infront of him.

"About Yoon Donghoon's daughter, did you find anything?" Chief Cha asked to Cho Jinse, an officer. "Isn't it Jiwon?" The officer asked clueless, bu he works with Mujin and knows very well what Cha Gi Ho is talking about. "Hey you know it, I'm talking about her younger sister." Chief made it clear. "Um no, it's like she disappeared after what happened to her father. Why do you ask?" "The missing gun showed up at the ship." Chief explained. "Yoon Donghoon's gun?" The officer was surprised as chief nodded.

GangJae parked beside a hotel on the port. He looked over to Jiwon who was ignoring his presence since so long. She was looking at the loud TV in the small restaurant that displayed news. "I'm going to get food, don't try to be smart. And guess what?" GangJae spoke as Jiwon turned to her. "I won't bring food for you." He laughed and walked away. Jiwon sighed and held her belly which growled after he left. She hasn't eaten anything since the day she was kidnapped and now she is regretting not drinking the juice GangJae provided her a few hours ago.

She turned to the TV to distract herself. The small was so loud that even she could hear whatever was airing. She spotted GangJae ordering something and sitting on a table as be look her way, winking in order to tease her while she rolled her eyes.

About 20minutes later, she heard a news that grabbed her attention. 'The police is now on a manhunt for Do GangJae and Kim Cheol Ho who are subjected to have kidnapped a female officer from one of their narcotics team. The officer X was last seen before two days, at an abandoned factory where she was kidnapped and no one has heard about her ever since then. Do GangJae and Kim Cheol Ho have supplied drug worth 10 billion won since November of last year, moreover they are under suspicion of murdering 4 members of a competing organization.' The reporter spoke it all as Jiwon sighed even more, she was kind of relieved to get confirmation that police is searching for her but she expected this, what she didn't expect was they are taking too long. She might even die by the time they arrive.

She noticed GangJae got up and walked to the car. Not getting anything to do, she just ignored him. She has had enough of his bullshit and she might actually kill him if she ever get a chance to. "Saw that? The police are searching for you bitch. My urge to kill you is growing more and more but I won't, because I want to kill you in front of them!" GangJae held Jiwon by her hair tightly as she groaned from pain. "Stop it now you asshole!" She shouted and kicked him out of anger. She knows that it will result very bad but her anger took over her. GangJae didn't hesitate to pull his knife out and did a big cut on her thigh as she shouted in pain. Her right hand held the spot of wound tightly for relief while she tried breaking her left hand out of the handcuff but GangJae saw it and slapped her. She stopped and didn't do anything. He shrieked in anger and ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "This bitch!" He slapped her again as tears ran down her eyes. GangJae drove off again while Jiwon ignored him like she did and tried to calm her wounded leg down which was shaking from pain. They stopped infront of a boat as he went out, pulling her out by the handcuff as she struggled walking Because of the wound.

"Call him. He doesn't know you are with us so he will pick up." Pildo asked four of GangJae's men. One of them agreed to call him. The police now are a step closer to catching him.

"Do GangJae is fleeing the country by boat." Hyejin aka Jiwoo informed Choi Mujin. She figured it out by threatening Mango. Mujin got more reasons to trust Jiwoo. He has filled Jiwoo, saying her that he wanted revenge against her father's killer when in reality he killed Donghoon himself.

Next day

"Hello?" Cha Gi Ho got up with the call. "Hello? Chief Cha Gi Ho?" The voice spoke. "Didn't get it? I'm Do GangJae." He was taken aback from the name and got up quickly, waking Pildo up who was sleeping in the office. "What? Want to surrender now?" Chief asked. "Nah, like hell. Before anything, you should keep in mind that officer Jiwon is having a great time with me, so take your actions accordingly." GangJae spoke sarcastically. "What do you want?" Chief asked.

"I just want to help you." GangJae blew smoke into Jiwon's face who scrunched her nose in disgust. He laughed at her and spoke into the phone, "Don't you want to catch Choi Mujin?" The phone was on speaker so Jiwon was careful not to miss a single word. "I'll let you catch him, but you have to let me out."

___________________________________