•1.Mumbai is here

A boy can be seen walking through airport terminal. With many passengers coming in and many others leaving, there is a constant movement of both people and planes. After clearing the security check the boy headed to the waiting area. Many people are enjoying looking through the glass, to watch planes land and take off.

Now the plane can be seen taking off. The boy was sitting to the window seat and he was looking through the glass and was enjoying the beautiful scenery outside. Then he looked back straight and closed his eyes and leaned back to the seat and a sad smile appeared on his face recalling the memories when he was leaving his home.

("Beta is it necessary to go and that too for one year?" A woman said sobbing.

"Mummy please don't cry and I will be back soon na you are a good mumma see don't cry" The boy said wiping his mother's tears and she sadly smiled at him.

Then the boy went to his father and touched his feets taking blessings.

"Areey beta nischay your place is here near my heart not here!!" His father said hugging him tightly.

"Papa I'll miss you" Nischay said breaking the hug and his father gave him a happy and proud smile.

Then he went to his brother Abhishek and hugged him tightly and smiled. Then someone suddenly jumped on his back.

"Prerna" he whispered and smiled sadly.

"I'll miss you bandar" prerna said getting off from him and she smiled at him happily.

"Come back soon" Harsh jiju said hugging nischay and he nodded and smiled.

"Areey yaar why are you all doing such melodrama.. I am going just for one year!! And one year will pass quickly" he said clicking his fingers.

"But beta you have never been so away from us" Dimple aunty said.

"Areey dimple he is not a child anymore and let him go now he will get late otherwise" Vinay uncle said and everyone nodded.)

He opened his eyes as he heard some baby's crying sound. He looked to the other side and saw a woman with a baby in her hand who was crying continuously. He smiled at that baby and started making weird and funny faces and that baby stopped crying and started staring at him continuously without blinking his eyes and started giggling. That baby's mother smiled at nischay and asked him if he wants to play with her baby and nischay nodded quickly as he loves kids so he took that baby in his arms.

"What's your name baby?" Nischay asked.

"Ruhi" Baby's mother replied.

"Aww what a pretty name Ruhi" Nischay said rubbing his nose to her stomach and Ruhi started laughing and giggling.

A girl was sitting just beside nischay's and ruhi's mother's seat. She was leaning back on her seat and her eyes were closed but abruptly she heard baby's crying sound. She snapped her eyes open and saw Ruhi crying. She was going to take her ruhu baby in her arms after all she is her bua/aunty. But Nischay asked if he could take her and she started giggling and laughing. That girl was happy but was a bit jealous too that her cutiepie was playing happily with other person. And nischay too noticed that girl is not happy by him playing with her.

"Sharvari what are you thinking?" Ruhi's mother said to that girl.

"Nothing Ritika Vahini" that girl replied smiling.

Yes the girl was Sharvari and Ruhi's mother is Ritika, Sharvari's sister in law means her brother Krishna's wife. Krishna is her uncle's son. Both krishna and ritika are such a sweethearts. They both always pampers sharvari and loves her a lot. Sharvari is going to mumbai for her vitality shoot as she is a new member in team vitality. And her ritika Vahini is going to her maternal house in mumbai.

"See na sharvari Ruhi never goes to a stranger but with that boy, see how happy she is and he really seems to be so down to earth" Ritika Vahini said smiling to sharvari.

"Yeah I am also wondering" Sharvari said pouting.

Then like this they enjoyed their journey. But nischay and sharvari both don't know that they are going to same place and now they both are teammates. After sometime plane landed at Mumbai airport. And everyone went out.

"Finally Mumbai is here" Both nischay and sharvari whispered smiling taking a deep breath.

Then Ritika Vahini bidded bye to nischay and sharvari and left. Nischay and Sharvari both without even taking glances at each other went out. Sharvari was pacing to and fro bowing down waiting for a taxi. But then she suddenly bumped into someone and she felt something wet on her stomach. And she looked down what is there and saw a juice stain on her top. She looked up and saw Nischay standing there. Her eyes widened, she don't know his name or anything about him but at first she was jealous of him because of Ruhi and now this juice stain.

"You again?" Both said at the same time.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Helloooo guysss!!
How was the prologue??
Liked it or not!?
I just hope you all like it!

English is not my first language so their might be some grammatical mistakes so please ignore it or you all can correct me if am wrong somewhere.

Stay tuned for the first chapter.. and don't forget to vote and comment..

~Ishwari
~Sharvari
Angel_ishwari
RainbowRoses21