•5. Shifting to Delhi

The vitality set Manager Announced that the set was moving to delhi because Of some issues about this place. Now everyone had to shift to Delhi.

Mithilesh,Gautami and abhyuday's project was over so they weren't coming but Nishchay and sharvari's project was still not over So now they had to move to delhi.

But sharvari was worried because she had no one there so when she reached home she searched up some hotels but unfortunately all were full. Now she searched up some Houses which wanted paying guest.

And luckily she found one she quickly messaged the owner and they accepted. Now she had a place. She called her parents.

"Aree Sharvari how are you?" Sharvari's dad Mr Kulkarni asked.

"I'm Fine baba (dad)" she replied.

Sharvari explained the whole situation to her father.

"The people are good right?" He was concerned after all her is a Dad.

"Yes baba don't worry I'll be fine." She assured him.

They chatted for a while and then she disconnected the call. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the wall.

Nishchay then walked in to the room he saw sharvari sleeping. She looked really cute. Nishchay couldn't take his eyes off her. But then Sharvari opened her eyes to see nishchay.

"Aree you are here?" She asked after noticing his presence.

"Yes. Uh..I wanted to ask you did you find any place?" He asked.

"Oh yeah I just found one! A Family called malhan in delhi wanted a paying guest." She replied.

Nishchay chuckled at this and sharvari looked at him confused.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Do you know my full name?" He questioned.

"No sorry." She frowned.

"Nishchay Malhan! It's my family!" Sharvari was now surprised.

"That means again we have to live under the same roof!" She wondered aloud.

"Yeah but different rooms fortunately!" He chuckled.

Sharvari and nishchay laughed at this.
Nishchay was going to offer her to live at his place because already they were looking for a paying guest and she needed a place and he was worried for her But sharvari already found his place. Was it a destiny or just a coincidence nishchay and sharvari thought.

---
Nishchay got ready he was going to some famous Places in mumbai to explore he didn't got the chance before so now he was doing it. He looked at sharvari who was doing something on her laptop.

Nischay:- Hey I was going to visit some places in mumbai do you want to come?"

Sharvari :- "Yeah sure!"

She closed her laptop she checked her look in the mirror and grabbed her purse.

Sharvari :- "Where are we going first?"

Nishchay :- "Siddhivinayak!"

Sharvari :- "Wow bappa! Let's go!"

They had to take the local to go to siddhivinayak. When they arrived at the station they saw that local was about to leave so they quickly Got in a compartment.

- "Aree ha mulga (Aree This boy!)"

- "This a ladies compartment!"

They realized that they entered into a ladies compartment. Both panicked but sharvari quickly got a idea.

Sharvari :-" Aree He is with me! "

- "Is he your boyfriend?"

Sharvari :- "Yes my boyfriend! Actually I was not feeling well so he was really worried so he wanted to be with me!"

- "Ok ok no problem!"

They lightly pushed nishchay and sharvari towards each other which made them bump into each other. Sharvari Was about to fall down but nishchay quickly held her shoulders so she wouldn't fall. They looked into each other's eyes both lost in each other.

- "Sharvari ! Sharvari!"

Sharvari snapped back to reality she saw Bhuvan's mom calling her.

- "will you have some Pav bhaji?"

Sharvari :- "Yeah sure aunty I'll help you!"

Bhuvan :- "Aree You are lost somewhere today you will ruin it!"

Sharvari grabbed a pillow and threw it at bhuvan he grabbed the pillow just in time and laughed.

- "It's ok sharvari i have already prepared it! "

Sharvari :- "Ok aunty."

Bhuvan's mother smiled at her and she smiled back at her.. when bhuvan's mother left sharvari got lost in his thoughts again. Nishchay's thought still made her heart flutter but she didn't wanted to think about him. She had moved on now. bhuvan noticed that sharvari was lost somewhere he got up and sat beside sharvari.

Bhuvan :- "Hey Are you okay?"

Sharvari smiled at him and hugged him he hugged her back.

Sharvari :- "I'm okay."

----------------------

English is not our native language so please forgive us if we did any mistakes.

Thank you for reading this chapter ! We hope you liked it! And if you did please comment down below! And please don't forget to vote.

Yours
Angel_ishwari
RainbowRoses21

hyojooo
AbhishekMalhan_Mixed