•8. Emotional Outburst

~Present~

Fanfest was going on and after everyone were done with their performances, host called everyone on stage to dance.

Even Bhuvan and Sharvari were dancing together, Nischay was continuously watching or I can say glaring at them and he felt a sudden rage inside him so he just went near sharvari and grabbed her wrist and took her outside.

Sharvari :- Ouch ! Nishchay you are hurting me!

Nischay doesn't even bothers to answer her and keeps walking dragging her. Finally after taking her outside he speaks up.

Nischay:- "You are the one hurting me!"

Sharvari:- "What?!"

Nischay:- "can't you see anything? Don't you feel it?"

Sharvari:- You were the one who broke up! Not me!

Nischay:- yeah and I can see you moved on quickly but I had my reasons..

Sharvari:- I don't care!

Nischay:- yeah cuz now you are happy with your life with him!

Sharvari was about to go but nischay grabbed her wrist and pulled her close.

Sharvari - Stop this nonsense right now!!

Nishchay was looking into her eyes sharvari pushed him away.

Nishchay - Sharvari you have to listen to me!!

Then suddenly they felt some water drops falling and then it became fast, heavier and it was raining heavily but two bodies were just standing their looking into each other's eyes painfully.

Sharvari:- Sharvari :- Listen what?!! Your bullshit reasons?

Nischay:- See sharvari don't act like a stupid that you know nothing and that was just a stupid misunderstanding.

Sharvari:-Ok then have fun life with your family! I'm not the one who dragged you here..

Nischay:-You are not understanding sharvari, please listen!

Sharvari was about to go but Nischay pulled her even more closer that they can hear their fast heartbeat and the sound of water drops getting fast as it was raining.

Nischay:- Something is missing sharu!

Sharvari kep gazing into his eyes trying to understand his emotions which were showing a lot of pain, guilt, anger, and........love?
Nishchay and sharvari leaned in but then sharvari remembered the day he broke up with her she felt hurt and pushed him away abruptly.

Sharvari - I don't want to do anything with you nishchay!! You were the one who broke up with me you ruined everything!

Sharvari said tearing up and nischay looked at her with moist eyes.

Sharvari :- I Don't care about anything !!i'm done with you! I regret...I regret falling in love with you! I regret giving my heart to you!!

Sharvari bursted into tears and looked at bhuvan who came searching for her and saw them so he quickly rushed towards her. Followed by him was abhishek who was equally confused nishchay was crying too.

Bhuvan :- Abhishek please take nishchay with you.

Abhishek nodded and he took nishchay with him nishchay turned to see Sharvari hugging bhuvan. His heart ached seeing them. He felt like his heart is tore into million pieces.

Sharvari - I regret it bhuvan i regret it!

Sharvari said hugging bhuvan and he kept consoling her.

Bhuvan:- shh! Sharvari don't cry, come let's so go home!

Bhuvan said to her and she wept and then they both drifted towards sharvari's house.
_______________________________

So here I end the chapter and I know late update and short Chapter too but sorry schedule was busy! And it is a bit unedited too so sorry but bear it guys!

Hope you guys liked it and don't forget to vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!

Signing off
~Ishwari
~Sharvari
~Angel_ishwari
~RainbowRoses21