•16 Sajan ji

Present time:-

Nischay's pov

Just because of a stupid misunderstanding she left me. So yeah this was my story! I hate Kavya for this just because of her everything messed up After that incident I never ever talked or met Kavya.

But the day when I met sharvari at fanfest and when she poured all her anger on me. Why didn't she listened or trusted me once?

Whenever I think of her I get lost in the mix of emotions but at the end of day I realise how much I loved her and I still love her no matter what...

On the other hand somewhere in Pune,

Kab se aaye hain tere dulhe raja
Ab der na kar, jaldi aaja
Kab se aaye hain tere dulhe raja
Ab der na kar, jaldi aaja

Girls were running down the stairs with a thaali full of petals in their hands, and everything was decorated.

Ho...ooo...ooo...

Just then a boy can be seen dancing in middle surrounded by some boys and girls, he was Aman Sharvari's soon to be husband.

(Aman)

(Aman)

Tere, ghar aaya, main aaya tujhko lene

He pointed upstairs and smiled.

Dil ke, badle mein, dil ka nazrana dene

He kept a hand on his heart
then manya joined him in dancing, together they did the hook step of the song.

Tere, ghar aaya, main aaya tujhko lene

He again looked up and smiled he was desperately waiting to see her.

Dil ke, badle mein, dil ka nazrana dene
Meri har dhadkan kya bole hai

Sun sun sun sun...
Saajan ji ghar aaye, hay

He grabbed a scarf and drapped it around his neck.

Saajan ji ghar aaye
Dulhan kyon sharmaaye, hay
Saajan ji ghar aaye

He was doing hook step followed by others and children were roaming and playing here and there.

An aunty and a uncle in their old fifties was standing and giggling looking at their soon to be son in law.

Aa...aa...aa...

Everyone's gaze shifted towards stairs to look whose voice is this and found sharvari draped in lehenga
She turned back and frowned.