•2. You again?

"You again?" Both nischay and sharvari said together.

"How dare you to spill juice on my clothes?" Sharvari yelled at nischay.

"Oh wait excuse me miss! I haven't spilled that juice intentionally" Nischay said.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Sharvari rolled her eyes and started wiping that juice stain by her handkerchief.Nischay too rolled his eyes and left.

"What? He left? Hmph whatever i am also going. I don't want to get late on my first day of work" Sharvari
said stomping her foot.

On other side nischay reached his destination where he was going to live as a paying guest. It was a beautiful house with a beautiful garden outside. He smiled happily like a kid because he was going to live
there.

Then he went towards door and pressed the doorbell. Then a old aunty who seemed to be in her 80s opened the door and smiled happily at nischay.

"Come beta! Come in na!" That old aunty said to nischay and he nodded and went in.

Everything inside was so beautiful. He sat on the couch and old aunty offered tea to him and he politely refused and she smiled and nodded and sat beside him.

"So you are the new paying guest! What's your name?" Old aunty asked grinning.

"Namaste Aunty, Yes i am the new paying guest and I am nischay malhan from new delhi. I came here for
my work" Nischay replied smiling.

"Oh ok so let me introduce myself, I am Marinette D'Souza, I am a hindu christian and i worked as a teacher when i was young but now i am unable to work and my husband died years ago and my children went foreign and never came back they just send me some money. But I am all alone here, that's why i thought to keep a paying guest and you seem to be such a nice guy just like my son so that's why i was so happy" Marinette aunty said smiling but their was some sadness in her eyes. Nischay felt so bad hearing her.

"Aunty don't worry i am here now and you can call me as your son only" Nischay said holding her hands and she smiled.

"Thank you now let me show you your room" Marinette said getting up and nischay nodded and standed up with her.

Then Marinette Aunty showed his room to him. It was such a beautiful room. He felt like he came to some vacation or what, because that room looked like an hotel room. The room was coloured in white. Almost everything there was of white colour but it looked so calm and soothing place which feels like heaven. On one side their were two cupboards and some decorations and there was a door beside, it seems to be bathroom. Then there was a big study table. And there was a big chandelier in between the ceiling and a beautiful small window to see beautiful scenery of garden outside. That window was between two beds. Wait why two beds?Nischay wondered aloud.

"Beta because this is a room for two i mean someone is going to share this room with you" Marinette aunty said smiling.

"What but i didn't knew about it" Nischay said frowning.

"I have told this to your parents already" Marinette aunty said and left and nischay nodded in disbelief and sighed wondering who will be that person. But then he quickly got ready as he was getting late and left for vitality set.

On the other side, as nischay left, sharvari pressed the doorbell and marinette aunty opened the door and smiled. Sharvari went inside and marinette aunty and sharvari talked for sometime. Marinette aunty told her about her story and sharvari felt sad for her. Then marinette aunty showed room to her. The first word she could say seeing the room was 'Wow'.

"As you know someone is going to share this room with you, you can keep all your stuff in this wardrobe" Marinette aunty said pointing towards a wardrobe and sharvari nodded.

Then after some time sharvari got ready and left for vitality set. As she reached on the set she smiled seeing everything, it was so beautiful with yellow and black combination in everything. She was walking to her streaming room when she bumped into someone and felt something wet on her skin and she looked up and saw nischay standing their with a coffee mug in his hand. She was boiling in anger now, first he spilled juice on her and now coffee.

"What are you doing here?" Both nischay and sharvari yelled at same time and everyone looked at them.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Sorry sorry sorry piping sorry for 10 minutes straight. I know very short chapter but seh lo ab..

How was the chapter?

Liked it??

Don't forget to vote and comment..

Love you alll

~Ishwari..
~Sharvari
Angel_ishwari
RainbowRoses21