•19 New Beginning

Sharvari and Nischay go to her parents to convince them.

"Baba i want to say something" sharvari speaks fiddling with her fingers.

"Hmm say" he replies uninterested.

"I want to go to Delhi with nischay and I am accepting this marriage with all my heart" she confessed.

"But at first you denied na? And he cheated on you!" Her mother interrupts.

"Aai it was just a misunderstanding, nischay didn't do anything and we both love each other!" She tries to convince them.

"Okay fine I don't have any problem and I agree" her father finally permits her after a lot of convincing.

"But nischay promise me that you will never hurt her and keep her happy! I don't want to hear any complaints again!" Her baba kinda warned him.

"Yes, I promise and she is my responsibility now!" Nischay smiles at him.

"Beta, take care" her mother says embracing her in a hug.

After sometime they both leave for Delhi with Manya and abhishek.

In delhi, Mrs malhan was standing at the door with some other ladies. She looked really happy even mr malhan were standing behind them with a smile.

Sharvari felt really happy after seeing their happy expression.

A kalash filled with rice was kept at the door. A plate filled with alta was kept in front of the kalash and in front of it was a cloth.

"Sharvari Now push this kalash with your right foot. And come inside and then keep your feet in this alta and put your feet onto this cloth." Mrs Malhan instructed.

Sharvari nodded and pushed the kalash gently and walked inside. she kept her feet in the alta and walked inside leaving behind auspicious footprints which are the symbol of maa Lakshmi. Nishchay and sharvari then took the darshan of krishan ji and maa durga.

Prerna di took sharvari with her to her new room.

"So finally This is your and nishchay's room!" She said excitedly and Sharvari smiled at her.

"Everything is finally sorted between you too I'm so happy. you know when abhishek told us about the marriage we were really shocked but we are really happy now that finally everything is sorted" Sharvari saw tears in prerna's eyes.

"Even I'm really happy prerna di finally We are back together." Sharvari said hugging nischay.

"Welcome home bhabhi ji!"

Sharvari chuckled at this, prerna then left the room so sharvari could change.

Sharvari took her bag which was already in the room she took out the yellow saree and she went to the bathroom to get changed.

She went infront of mirror and started doing her hair when he saw nischay entering the room...

Nischay came and back hugged sharvari...

"How can you be so hot and sexy while doing nothing" nischay whispered to sharvari in his deep and sexy voice which sent sharvari shiver down her spine her knees started to feel weak.

nischay turned her around pulled her close by her waist making sharvari bump into his well built chest.

than he captured her lips and started kissing her like there is no tomorrow. This kiss was hard yet gentle and passionate.

sharvari immediately responded to it and placed her hand on the back of nishchay's neck, pulling him closer deepening the kiss after a few minutes sharvari pulled out Making nischay groan in frustration.

"Stop whining, go and fresh up already! ab jaoo....jaao na" sharvari pushed nischay towards washroom after sometime nischay came back from the washroom and saw sharvari laying on bed while reading novel.

sharvari felt his presence and looked up from the book and damn he was looking so hot some of his shirt button were open showing his collarbone and chest.

"Is it really that worth it??" Nischay said while smirking which made sharvari realize that she was checking him out from so long which made her blush.

but she didn't say anything just closed the book and put it on the night stand nischay stepped closer to her and hovered over her making her startled she averted her eyes from him to avoid her blush.

"Look at me babe" nischay whispered into her ear huskily which sent shiver through sharvari's body she slowly lifted her head looking at his eyes.

and suddenly nischay attacked her lips. He bit her lower lip making her gasp, and taking it as a chance, he inserted his tongue and in a second their tongues were fighting each other for dominance. Sharvari flipped and hovered over him, nischay turned the lights off and covered them with a sheet.

~ • next morning • ~

It's already 8 am in the morning the birds are chirping the sunlight was coming through the window making it's way straight to sharvari face making her groan in irritation.

suddenly her alarm started ringing but she ignored it and closed her eyes more tightly and snuggled into nischay chest. He wrapped his hand around her waist pulling her close and hugging her more tightly suddenly there was knock on the door, both of them groaned in annoyance.

"Nischay go and check please" sharvari whined.

"No yaar lemme sleep" nischay said.

"I can't nischay i am wearing your shirt" sharvari said than there was a knock on the door again.

"Main door khol ke ayya" nischay opened the door and saw prerna dii standing there.

"Kya yaar nishchay Holi ke din koi itni der tak sota Hain kya ab ja jaldi ready hoke niche aa yaar mummy bola rahi hain" Prerna dii said and walked downstairs.

_______________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment guys.

Signing off~

Sharvari RainbowRoses21

Ishwari Angel_ishwari

Joo hyojooo