•3. Roommates?

"What are you doing here?" Both Sharvari and Nischay yelled at same time and everyone looked at them as if they are some kind of alien.

"Arghh you again, and again you spilled coffee on me" Sharvari whined.

"Umm excuse me miss at first I spilled juice on you and now it's coffee!!" Nischay stated and sharvari gave him a 'are you serious' look.

"Are you serious man!! Here you always bump into me and instead of saying sorry you are correcting my mistakes?" Sharvari said in anger.

"Calm down, calm down miss I don't do it intentionally, I know I am handsome but you don't always have to bump into me!" Nischay said and sharvari rolled her eyes.

"Arghh I don't want to waste my precious time talking rubbish with you" Sharvari said and rushed off.

"Ajeeb ladki hai!!" Nischay said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Ehm ehm who was she?" Monk asked wiggling his eyebrows and nischay sighed.

"Guys yesterday she met me on airport and I accidentally bumped into her and a juice bottle was in my hand and that juice fell on her clothes so she was angry on me and today again she bumped into me and i accidentally spilled that coffee on her hand. But I don't know who is she? And what is she doing here?" Nischay said to everyone.

"She is our new team member in vitality" Nitin bhai aka (classified yt) said.

"Kyaaaa" nischay said dramatically.

"Yeahhhhh" everyone mocked his tone and bursted into laughter but nischay sighed.
_______________________________

On other side Sharvari was in her streaming room.

''Yaar why do he always bumps into me and I just got to know that he is also a team member arghh I will have to see his face everyday" sharvari said with irritation.

Then she felt that someone was opening door, she looked to that side and saw nischay.

"What are you doing here now!!?" Sharvari whined angrily.

"Excuse me Miss for your kind information, I also work here" nischay said and she rolled her eyes and continued her work.
_______________________________

It was night time now, so Sharvari left for her house and nischay was still working.

Sharvari was in taxi listening music. When suddenly driver stopped the taxi. Sharvari looked at him confusingly.

"Sorry mam just a min let me check what happened" driver said and sharvari nodded. Then driver went out and started checking. After some two minutes he came back.

"Sorry mam but from here you will have to walk to your house, and it's not that far please mam" driver said and sharvari sighed and nodded.

Then she went out and started walking.

"Aaj ka din hi kharab hai, airport pe bhi phir set bhi and ab taxi band pad gayi" sharvari started rambling in irritation.

But abruptly she heard some voice.

"Areey Oo kaha jaa rahi ho madamji woh bhi itni raat ko kabhi hamare yaha pe bhi aaya karo" She turned around and saw some random guys with a smirk plastered on their face.

That lane was too dark and noone was their who could help her. So she ignored them and started walking. But the boys started walking towards her and a boy grabbed her wrist. She looked at them angrily.