•21 Happy Ever After

From some days sharvari wasn't feeling well and always throwed up her food, so she thought to check once if she is pregnant.

She took the test and waited for the result. Nischay was sitting beside her holding her hands tightly.

"Nischay please you check na" she said and he nodded.

He saw the result and looked at her with a blank face there was tears in his eyes and at the next moment he hugged her tightly.

"You are pregnant sharu" he whispered kissing her forehead she looked at him and tears started flowing from her eyes.

"No more crying okay this is time for happiness" he said happily and she nodded.

"I am sooo much happy sharu" he said excitedly and she smiled.

Then they went outside and told everyone about this and everyone became happy and congratulated them.

In was almost evening and sharvari went to their room and saw the room decorated with balloons and middle of the room there was a cake. She smiled seeing the decoration as she know he has done this.

He came from back and hugged hugged her.

"Is mumma and baby happy?" he asked cutely and she turned and kissed his both cheeks.

"Mummy and baby both are so happy" she said smiling.

"Okay now time for cake cutting" he said.

She smiled and took his hands in hers and on that cake it was written we are pregnant, she felt so overwhelmed. They both together cut the cake and nischay took a piece and fed her and made her sit on bed, he sat on his knees bending and started talking to the unborn baby making her chuckle.

"Okay so for dinner what would you like to eat miss?" He asked.

"Umm whatever you will make" she said and he nodded and was about to go

"Nischay i too will help you na i am getting bored" She said and he nodded.

They went to kitched and she started kneading the dough. She took some floor and applied it on his cheeks and smiled seeing him and he glare at her. He made her sit on the table.

"Sit quietly now and finger on your lips" he said.

She pouted and he pecked her lips. Then she did as he said and he started cooking. After finishing he started feeding her. After having a great dinner he lifted her in his arms and took her to their room and made her sleep on the bed and he slept beside her and hugged her protectively making her smile and she kissed his forehead. Soon they slept hugging each other and he was holding her gently as if not wanting to hurt her. She smiled seeing him sleeping like a kid and prayed to God.

"God I want a baby who is like nischay who supports everyone who cares and who loves me more than anything" She prayed and slept.

One fine day she was reading a book on werewolf. Nischay who just came into the room saw this and freaked out he took the book out of her hands.

"What the hell nischay!!" She yelled huffing and puffing her cheeks.

"You are not going to read this kind of books ok! What if our baby becomes like werewolfs!" Nischay stated.

"Are you serious?" Sharvari was shocked.

"Yes sharvari you are not going to read this books i'll give you some other books." Nischay kinda ordered.