Diagon Alley

(This chapter is edited)

The next few days were normal in y/n's life. Most of the time she stayed in her room leaning few spells (ofc she can't perform them as she is underage) reading about hogwarts in Hogwarts a history which she browed from her brother.

However ever the weekend arrived y/n was quite excited to go to diagonally and shop for her school supplies. Her mother has already send Lacy to get the robes, books, and other supplies but y/n will be going there for her robes size and to get anything extra she wants.

It felt like shopping for the first time for school all over again. She still remember when she was 11 and went to shop with her mother, dobby and Draco. He was much nicer back than

Y/n wore a long sleeve, short green dress. She loves wearing dresses especially other colours as her father always likes dark shades.

(You can imagine whatever you want to wear)

"are we using floo powder?" Draco and I asked at the same time and looked at each other. We both hate floo powder it always has this strange feeling while travelling

"I is afraid Mr and Miss Malfoy" Lacy the elf replied "Master's order"

"Of course!" Draco sat sarcastically. Than he notice his sisters outfit "what the fuck do you think you're wearing?"

"A dress" y/n replied "get your eyes check"

"It's too short, go change it" Draco demanded "no shit Draco! I like this dress and I'm not changing it"

"Fine! But if you got bang than it's your fault!"

Lacy gave floo powder to Draco. He step inside the fireplace "Diagon alley" the fire become green and Draco was gone.

Y/n looked down at her dress. Should she change it? Shit why does he has to be a dick

After her brother y/n step inside the fireplace and Lacy gave her the floo power "thank you Lacy" the elf smiled brightly "no thank me, Miss Malfoy. I is happy to help you"

"meet me there?" She asked the elf who nodded happily. "Diagonally!" within the second she was gone.

♾️

After buying the robes, Lacy went to pick other school items while y/n went to Leaky Cauldron. Draco on the other hand went someone to meet with Blaise.

Y/n step inside the leaky cauldron and her eyes didn't missed the redheads. They were 'The Weasleys' she knew them. Her father and her brother talks about them. Especially her brother who won't shut about the Weasleys, their muggle friend what was her name again? And Harry Potter. Sometimes y/n thinks he's obsessed with that potter boy.

A boy with raven hair notice Y/n. She looked around then made her away to the counter. She ordered a butterbeer

"Three Butterbeer and Five Pumpkin Juice please" the same boy with glasses said to the man who was standing on the counter "right up" he replied and went inside.

"All that for you?" Y/n joked "oh no" the boy replied quickly "that's for my friends and his family"

Y/n nodded "here's your frozen butterbeer. It will be 3 Gallons and 3 Sickles" the waiter said.

Y/n took out 4 Gallons and gave it to him. The waiter started giving her the change back "no need" y/n told him. It was only 14 sickles

Y/n felt a pair of eyes on her. She looked at the boy with glasses beside her. He had green eyes "what you staring at?" She asked coldly

"You" the boy busted out "I mean you- you look familiar"

"Ok..and?" Y/n said as she took a sip of her frozen butterbeer "do you go to Hogwarts by any chance?" The boy asked

"I don't. But I'll be starting this year and by the look on your face, you goes to Hogwarts as well" y/n said "I'll be in my 3rd year how about you green eyes?"

"Same- wait did you just call me green eye?"

"That's exactly what I called you. You see I don't know your name" y/n took another sip from her betterbeer

"Oh.. it's Harry, Harry Potter"

Y/n choke on her drink. Hey grey eyes looked at Harry's green ones and slowly traveled to his forehead. It was hidden with his scar

Harry saw where she was looking and felt strange. He doesn't like when people stare at his scar

"Show me"

Harry moved his hair and y/n saw the scar on his forehead. Salazar's sake! She's been talking with Harry Potter. Oh her father will hear about this.

She gave Harry a smile "it was nice talking to you Potter but I'll be on my way" she grab her drink and left leaky cauldron.

'Draco will hear about this, he will be so made' Y/n thought. 'That's the best part'

She met Draco and Blaise at the end of Diagonally "Zabini!" Y/n hugged the boy.

"Hello to you too Malfoy" Blaise chuckled than notice y/n properly "you look.. different"

"You last saw me when I was 10 of course I look different" y/n giggle "how's Pancy?"

Blaise, Pancy, Y/n and Draco were friends before going to Hogwarts but than y/n went to ilvermorny and it been 3 years since she saw them

"Still annoying" Blaise replied

"Cut the crap you two. We're getting late. Come on y/n" Draco said as he grab y/n's arm

"see you at Hogwarts blasie" y/n shouted