Engagement

Warning! ⚠️ physical touches

It was March 4 1998, Y/N Malfoy was in her room locked. She was too scared to face the reality. She will be getting engaged tonight.

Someone tried to open the door but couldn't.

BANG

BANG

BANG

She open the door and quickly close as she saw who it was but he grab the door and open it

"What do you want?" Y/n snapped "come on princess, we are getting engaged tonight, show some respect" Alexander said

"Respect my ass"

He smirked.

A deatheater came in and put something which looked like a small black dress and walked out.

"You will be wear this tonight" he orders her "I may not"

He took a step forward and grab her jaw tightly, squeezing it hard "yes honey you will" Alexander hissed.

His lips travel down her ears to neck "just few hours" he whispered. There was a win in his eyes.

He goes to kiss her but y/n started pushing him away which she failed to. He was taller and stronger then she was atleast without a wand

He kissed her neck as she try to fight. He hold both her hands and his lips moved towards hers. With full force he kissed her. It was very aggressive and one way.

Y/n kicked him and he growled in pain. She took the opportunity and pushed him towards the wall, pointing her wand at his neck

"I swear to Salazar, Alexander I would not think twice to use it on you" she barked

***

She didn't wanted to were the dress Alexander brought for her. It was beautiful but it was too short and she doesn't feel right wearing something like that in front of others. Some death eaters creeps her out

But she had to.

It was her father's decision to let Alexander pick an outfit for her which she was gonna were.

Run away

The voice said

How?

There was no away she could ran away, she couldn't. She wanted to but couldn't.

Only Salazar himself could save her.

Y/n Malfoy looked at herself in the mirror, she wore a dress after two months (last was when she went to the salon which was in January)

She looked different.

Her hair was short, she was taller, her eyes were prettier then ever

Her hair was short, she was taller, her eyes were prettier then ever. She leave her hair open and didn't put any makeup until her mother forced her to. In the end she wore black gloves to cover her dark mark

"Look at you" Narcissa wiped her tear "I have dreamed about this day. Oh honey you looks extremely beautiful"

"Traumatising" y/n whispered as she rolled her eyes

There was a knock. Draco Malfoy was standing here the door in his black suit.

"I'll leave you two" her mother got up "Be there in ten minutes. I'll go check the rings"

Draco walked in, none of them said anything.

"An engagement sounds stupid" Draco spoke "I was saying that from last two months" y/n replied

"It's pathetic!" She let out a sarcastic laugh "I hate that person and less then fifteen minutes I am going be bound to him for the rest of my life" she looked at Draco, tears holding back "it's not fair"

Draco took a step, he was going to hugged his sister but y/n took a step back "please!" She spoke coldly "don't"

He wasn't there for her when she needed someone, she needed her brother to take her out of it but he wasn't there.

Draco leave her alone and she sat on her bed. The whole engagement sounds unnecessary. What's the matter anyway? Just Rings exchange.

Ridiculous

"Y/n let's head down" she stood up and walked down with her mother

She can't do anything about it.

It's too late.

It's your fate

But what about Harry?

Harry Potter.

You love him.

There were only Y/n and Alexander's family. None of the other pureblood knew about it. She walked and her eyes were fixed on the floor.

Theo felt awful for the girl and he wish he could do anything to help her. Draco realised it very late that what his sister was saying from day one was right.

Alexander stood next to Y/n and a huge smirk was on his face. It didn't looked anything which happen few hours ago affected him at all.

"I won" he whispered

Y/n didn't reply, she felt her blood boiling but she was hopeless. The fear of her own father ruined her life.

Alexander grab the ring and took out his other hand for Y/n's. She took her for a second and she could feel her fathers cold and angry glance at her. She gave her left hand in his and closed her eyes as she felt the ring on her finger.

After the engagement he will be her fiancé, their wedding date will be fixed.

No

Y/n looked at finger and her mother handed her the ring. She hold the ring and Alexander held out his left hand. Y/n was staring at the ring and his hand

She can't do it

Salazar help

Anything

Please

"What the fuck are you waiting for" Alexander said so only she could hear

Y/n, slowly moved her hand and her heart was pounding.

Harry...

"BELLATRIX LESTRANGE!"

They all turn around and saw Fenrir Greyback "we got Harry Potter!"

Those words stoped y/n's heart. She dropped the ring she was going to give to Alexander

"Potter?" Bellatrix ran out of the room followed by Lucius Malfoy, Mr Notts and Narcissa, leaving Draco, Theo, Y/n and Alexander

Alexander started shouting but y/n ignored it completely.

Harry can't be....
Here?

He's here.

Harry Potter is here.

Y/n ran out of the room and felt her tear drop which she didn't know she was holding. The three boys after her. She grab her short dress from making it slip up while running. She stoped as she saw what was happening.

Snatchers were holding Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, their wand at their neck and a guy was on his knees face to face to Bellatrix.

He had weird face it was hard to describe but Y/n knew it was Harry. 

It has to be him