First Task

(This chapter is edited)

Y/n was with her brother who was sitting on the top of the tree. Y/n found out the Draco made those ridiculous badges which says 'Potter Sinks' then 'Support Cedric The Real Campion'.  Y/n told her brother to take them off which he refused to.

'Why do I even care. He didn't even talk to me this year' she thought.

Then she heard a laughing noise it was Hufflepuff that were laughing at harry. She rolled her eyes and walked towards them.

"Heya Cedric" said Y/n "Y/n/n" he smiled

"Tomorrow is the first task. you should try to figure out what it is. Ash told me that Krum alright knows what its going to be" y/n told Cedric. She completely ignored Harry.

"I know what the first task is" Said harry. They both looked at him. "are you planning on telling us or not?" Y/n crossed her arms.

"Yes. that's why I am here" then he turn towards Cedric. "Dragons" Harry said "Dragons?" asked Cedric "It's the first task. I saw with my own eyes. they have four for each of us" Harry told them.

"So they all---"

"yes they all know," said Harry. Y/n put her hand on Cedric's shoulder

"How are you gonna fight Dragons? Both of you?" She looks at Harry "we'll find a way. Uhm thank potter-" Cedric said "and uhm about the batch I told them-"

"it's ok" with that harry started waking.

"my father and I have bet you see" they heard a voice of Draco Malfoy. Who jumped from the tree and continued

"I don't think you gonna last 10 mins in this tournament. He disagrees he think you're not gonna last 5." said Draco

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOUR FATHER THINKS MALFOY-" Harry shouted walking towards Draco

Y/n and Cedric ran towards them

"He is vile and cruel and you are just pathetic" Harry added

Pathetic?

"pathetic?" whispered Draco and took his wand out but someone was quicker.

All of a sudden Draco turns into a ferret

All of a sudden Draco turns into a ferret. "Merin's beard" y/n whispered. It was Professor Moody who turn Draco into a Ferret.

"Professor Moody! PROFESSOR MOODY!" y/n shouted "What" he turn to face her still hanging the little ferret

"Turn him back you're hurting him" y/n cried. Then she caught Harry who was laughing with other students.

"POTTAH DON'T YOU DARE SHOW YOUR TEETH" she glance at Harry.

Cedric was trying to control his laugh.Y/n looked at Moody and she took her wand out and pointed at him

"TURN. HIM. BACK"  Y/n shouted. and few rocks explode . No one notice that because they were too busy laughing.