Severus Snape

(This chapter is edited)

My head felt heavy and my eyes hurt. I was awake but too lazy to move. I slowly opened my eyes and moved a little. I was in a small dark room, dark curtains were covering the window, I looked around trying to figure out where I was. The last thing I remember was...When I got hit by the spell harry cast.

What day it is?

Where am I?

I slowly stood up and walked towards the window. I removed the curtains so I could look outside. It was dark, I was not sure where I was. I looked around the room, it somehow looked familiar...

I heard something. The sound was coming from outside. I scanned the room for my wand and it was on the table. I opened the door and walked toward the sound, my wand pointing in case anything happens

This house looked so familiar. I've been here before...

I stopped when I came across, face-to-face with the least expected person

"Uncle Snape?" I called. He looked at me, he had the same face as he always had

"you finally wake up," said Snape. He was making something. It's some kind of potion I suppose

"Wh--what happened?" I asked "you blocked out after Potter hit you with a spell," Snape said while I looked around "your mother...asked me...to look after you"

"It is your house?" I asked, completely ignoring the fact my mom asked for his help

"indeed"

"I use to come here, me and Draco. When we were kids" I smiled "before everything happened"

"Have this Malfoy" Snape gave me a small bottle "you can call me y/n you know. We're not at Hogwarts"

My heart stopped when I thought about Hogwarts. I looked at Snape. He murdered Dumbledore.

"I know what you are...thinking," said Snape as he took a site beside me "you will understand it later"

I didn't reply. Just sat there and stare at the bottle he gave me. I took the bottle and without questing, I drank it. It tasted like nothing "what was that?"

"Made you feel better?"

"Yea"

I sat at the table and soon Snape gave me some eggs and toast "you cooked this?" I asked. I didn't even know Snape the Slytherin head can cook.

"Obviously," he said in a low, cold voice and I couldn't help my laughter.

I was never the one to laugh or chuckle around people. Father said it's not LadyLike. But being around Harry and others made me different and happier.

After a few minutes, I stare at Snape "Why--why did you do that?" I asked slowly "why--did you stop Draco?"

He signed "I made an an-breakable vow, to protect you and your brother," said Snape

For a second I didn't blink but then continue eating And soon I was finished. I picked up my plates and walked toward the kitchen then put them into the sink. I wanted to wash them but I have no idea how to. Should I just put them underwater?

(She is a Malfoy. They have house elves to do their work)

When I left the Kitchen I saw a painting, which was scrapped up. I pointed my wand and mumbled a few words then the painting become clear. I saw two young kids. One had long black hair and the other one was a girl with green eyes and a redhead. Those eyes

Oh, Salazar,

That's young Snape with someone who had the same eyes as Harry's...

His mother!

I heard Snape walking so I quickly put the painting in the drawer and walked in front. Snape didn't notice me

Why did Snape have a painting of him and Lily Potter? More like the fact, that they knew each other when they were younger.

Voldy Moldy What The Sweet Fudge in the name of Minster.

After a few hours, we were sitting in the living room. Snap was reading something while I was just sitting there, playing with my fingers.

"What day it is?" I asked

"27th August" my eyes widened. I've been out for 2 months. Wait if it's the 27th of August that means, I am going back to Hogwarts in 4 or 5 days.

"Hogwarts is in--"

"Four days yes"

"But Dumbledore gone, who is our new headmaster?"

"Me"

---

I lived with Snape till it was time to go to Hogwarts. He was not bad like people assume he is. I write to my mom telling her I was okay and to Draco who was glad I made it alive. Dramatic. I don't know what's happening out there. Father is back from Azkaban and after reading Draco and mother's letter, I can tell it's not good.

I have not heard anything from Harry or any of my friends. Snape told me they were expelled from Hogwarts. I hope they are safe wherever they are. I am well aware of death eaters who are after them.

It's not going to be easy. The war is coming and we have to be ready.

Any Stranger Things fun out here?

Yesterday I watched ST4 in one go. I started at 5:30 pm and finished at 2:15 am 😌😭🤧😂

It was SO GOOD 🌟

I can't wait for Volume two

🧚‍♀️

This chapter was small. Just to clear things. Next one she will be at Hogwarts.

Question of the week

• What are the bad or weird things that people say to you because you like Harry Potter?

My answer -Fake Potterhead, crazy, money-wasting machine, mad, why? seriously! Not again, stop, you're losing ur mind

Thank youuu