Ash Letter

(This chapter is edited)

This summer is going great so far. Mother took Draco and I to meet pureblood family like usual but this time it was really fun. The people were older than i and Draco and I couldn't see myself getting along but i still try and thanks to my social skill I was fine.

I found out there's going to be a Quidditch World Cup! A freak World Cup! I really like Quidditch so it would be great and the best thing is that father allowed to take us with him.

Father also told us that there will be the 'Triwizard Tournament' at Hogwarts this year. Fantastic right. In the tournament three schools are competing. Hogwarts, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons.

Yes, Durmstrang it means Ash Sunshine is going to be there. He's going to come to Hogwarts. I am so excited to meet him after year. He is my best friend's older brother.

I am still connected to Broke Sunshine. We send each other letters during the time i was in Hogwarts. I still do my it's less as I hide from father and send them.

I've been only sending letters to Broke and Cedric and sometimes Zack, Tom and Andrew and once I send a letter to the twins giving them a prank idea and to my surprise they liked it.

I took a parchment and a quill and started writing a letter for Ash.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Dear Ash
Father told me and Draco about the triwizard tournament which will be happing in Hogwarts this year. Durmstrange is coming and you didn't tell me?! I can't wait to meet you this September and introduce you to my friends.
Oh and have you heard about the Ball? I am excited about it as I have already told you, my father made me and Draco go to every ball and made us dance with random guests so dancing won't be a problem. However, I am worried about my date.

Love x
Y/n M.

PS: I hope Broke's not sad about this whole thing. I really wish Ilvermorny would be here as well.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Ryuu take this to Ash Sunshine" I gave the letter to my owl and she fly out of my room.

The next day after the breakfast, I found a letter on my bed. I knew it was from Ash. I quickly open the letter and started reading

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝓎/𝓃

𝒶𝓂 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 ℴℴ𝒹. 𝒴ℯ𝓈 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷ℯ 𝒶 𝓉ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℯ𝓈 𝒾 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ. 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉  𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝓈ℯℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉ℴℴ. ℬ𝓇ℴ𝓀ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓈ℴ  𝒿ℯ𝒶𝓁ℴ𝓊𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂ℯ 𝓁ℴ𝓁. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓅𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒾 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯℴ𝓃ℯ 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓌ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓉ℴℊℯ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇. 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈𝒶𝓎? 𝓈ℯℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝒻ℯ𝓌 𝓌ℯℯ𝓀𝓈 𝓎/𝓃/𝓃.

ℒℴ𝓋ℯ
𝒜𝓈𝒽 𝒮𝓊𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃ℯ
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

♾️