Amortentia

(This chapter is edited)

Y/n pov:

I was walking towards my potion class. Potion has been my favourite out of all since my third year.

"Agh! I don't wanna go" Pansy complain "and why's that," I asked "that's a new potion professor and what if he favour Gryffindogs" Pansy rolled her eyes "there's a new professor?" I asked she nodded

"Professor Slughorn and before you ask Professor Snape is teaching DADA," She said

I missed so much yesterday. Uncle Snape always wanted to be a Dada teacher. While talking we reached our class. I saw Draco standing at the very back. I and Pansy walked towards him.

Soon Professor came inside and he started teaching. Thank Merlin, Harry is not here I can't look at him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Professor Slughorn "Harry my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with us, I see" I looked up and saw Harry. Salazar Why.

He looks sad and that's because of me. But it's for his own good. I can't risk him nor anyone.

"Ron Weasley sir, but I'm dead awful at the potion a menace, actually," Ron told Professor Slughorn. I look towards Hermione she was staring at a Gryffindor girl who was staring at Ron.

"Go get your books out," Professor told them "sorry sir but I don't got my books yet nor has Ron," Harry said "get what you want from the cupboard"

Harry and Ron walked towards the cupboard and I heard a sound. They both were fighting over a book. I couldn't help but smile. Harry looked at me and stared I quickly look down.

"Okay as I was saying, any idea what this is?" Professor Slughorn asked Hermione raised her hand. I knew what it was but I don't want to answer

"yes, Miss--?" "Granger, Sir"

"That one there is Veritaserum. The truth-telling potion. And that one is poly juice potion" Hermione answered "Alright. Anyone from Slytherin wants to answer the next one?" All Slytherins looked at me "Miss Malfoy am I correct?" Professor asked and I nodded and walked in front.

I looked at the potion. I know what it was "Amortentia...The most powerful love potion in the world. It smells different to each person according to what attracts them" I answered "Indeed. What do you smell Miss Malfoy" I looked at the professor. I can't ignore the smell it's powerful.

I can feel Harry's eyes on me. I smell and it smelled like vanilla, grass and a woody scent of a broom handle.

"Well?" Slughorn asked

"It doesn't smell like anything...Professor" she lied with no explanation on her face.

"That only means you, Miss Malfoy don't find anyone attractive, you're not attached to anyone"

I smelled it again. Harry what are you doing to me.

"Very well. Anyone from Gryffindor wants to try. Yes, Harry" Harry walked where I was standing and smelled the potion. "I can smell something Chocolatey more like Cookies and forest," Harry said.

Draco looked at me because he know it's me. Anyone who knows me can tell. Harry looked back at me. Idiot.

Professor Slughorn notice something between us and continued "8 points to Gryffindor and Slytherin" He looked around and continued.

Well, currently we are making Felix Felicis. I can feel Harry's eyes on me the whole time. I looked up and saw him making his potion. From when he loved potion? Not gonna lie he looks gorgeous. I heard someone clear their throat. It was Draco "Focus"

When I was done. Professor Slughorn looked inside my potion "I have to say, Miss Malfoy, you're natural" I smiled then he walked towards Harry "Merlins beard. It's perfect. One drop will kill us all" What!? How did you do that? Hermione looked pissed. Harry send me his playful smiled

Then he stand in front of everyone and Professor Slughorn handed in Felix Felicis. "Use. It. Well"

Harry pov:

Harry pov:

I wanted to talk to y/n about the 'break up' thing. Why does she say that? Did I do something? Something is going on with her. She didn't come for dinner either.

"How did you do that?" Hermione asked but I was too busy finding Y/n in the crowd. I didn't tell Hermione what happen yesterday. She is a girl. Yes she is a girl she can help me

"Hermione I was wondering--" she gave me a tell-me-now look "yesterday Y/n, she broke up with me" I mumbled "WHAT" Hermione shouted "What are talking about Harry. Why? What happens?" She asked "I don't know. She told me we should break up then she ran away"

"Oh Harry I'm sorry" I shook my head "Didn't she tell you why?" I shook my head again. "You should talk to her. She still likes you" I looked up "what do you mean?" I asked "Harry how dumb you are. Haven't you noticed her Amortentia smelled like you"

"No. Her amortentia didn't smelled like anything. Remember?"

What is she talking about wasn't she there. Y/n said it herself

"She was lying" Hermione said "I have read about it and I could tell by her expression she smelled something"

"Then why did she---"

"Give her sometime Harry, then talk to her" I nodded

Y/n pov:

"What was that?" Pansy asked, "what was what?" I questioned "I'm not blind Y/n/n. I saw you and potter looking at each other and let's not forget his Amortentia smelled like you," pansy said

"It could be anyone" I lied I know it was me. "And besides I can't be with him," I told her "and how's that?" She asked "I'm Y/n Malfoy and he's Harry Potter"

"Potter suck anyway"

Guys, my brain is empty and my classes started and after attending my classes I fall asleep and woke up at 11:00 pm for dinner. That's why I didn't get the time to write. It was a quick chapter.

I updated every day but if I haven't got the time then I will post in two days 😀

Love you 🥰🥰

Thank you for reading this awful chapter😅🥴

I'm really sorry!
Bye ✨❤