World Cup

(This chapter is edited)

Today was the day when we were going to see the World Cup. I straighten my hair and wore a black headpiece as I was wearing a black dress.

Rule: always were dark colour cloths (eg: black or emerald green) when the whole family is going together

I do like that rule but sometimes it's painful to find an outfit.

(You can imagine whatever you want to were)

I looked myself in the mirror and smiled. I've gotten taller. I looked at my hair and they were platinum. I wanted to dye my hair, not fully just few strings but I know father won't like that.

"Is this look alright?" I asked mother "it looks perfect dear" mother put on a necklace on my neck. I smiled

"Your father must be waiting y/n" mother told me and I quickly left the room.

"Took you long enough," father said in his cold voice "I was not able to decide what to wear. Sorry." I looked down

"never apologise. You have to look confident," father told me and I nodded

♾️

We arrived at the World Cup and it looked like I will be having a great time. Draco was supporting Bulgaria because of Victor Krum but I was with Ireland.

"we'll put it this way. If it's raining you'll be the first to know" I look in the direction where he was looking and I saw Weasley's, Harry and Hermione.

"Father, Y/n and I are in the minister's box by personal invitation of Fudge himself," Draco said thinking it would make them jealous.

The trio looked at me and I lower my head and stare at the ground "Don't boast, Draco" father 'put' kinda hit Draco's stomach with his wand.

"There's no need with 'these' people" Father insult them "Father can we just go. I don't want to miss the match" I said hoping we can just leave. But he ignored me and continued "do enjoy yourself. while you can" he smiled. He smiled.

Father and Draco started walking. I looked at Harry who was staring at me. His hair -

"Y/n" Draco looked between Harry and me. He grab my arm like a protected brother and followed our father.

[I'll not write whole match scene as I'm feeling lazy]

Draco where's father?" I asked him as we were going back to our tent "gone. He had some work" it was strange

"okay?" I said not believing him.

"Y/n let's just go home," Draco spoke while grabbing my arm "not now Draco-" he cut me off "yes right now. Father told me to tell you that you need to go home" Draco shouted making few people turn "agh fine" father always do this.

♾️

vote ❤🤧