Deatheater

(This chapter is edited)

Third-person pov:

The summer is going to end in a few weeks and life at Malfoy Manor is worst than ever. The manor is even colder and darker than it was when Voldemort returned

Every night Y/n cries herself to sleep knowing when she wakes up she no longer be a normal witch she would be a death eater.

She misses her friends and Harry. She thinks Harry will hate her because her Aunt killed his only family Sirius Black.

Sirius Black was y/n's second cousin she may not know him properly but the fact that he is dead makes her hate her Aunt

Lucius Malfoy is in Azkaban. Y/n hate to see her mother cry because of the man who never even loved her

None of Y/n's friends sends her a letter cause they know it's not safe

Today is Deatheaters meeting and Draco and Y/n are invited.

She doesn't smile or giggle as she uses to. There is nothing that makes her happy not anymore. Harry Potter hates her, probably his friends too.

Y/n heard a knock on her door there stands her mother with a worried look "sweetheart, get ready" Narcissa said more like a whisper. Y/n slowly nodded suddenly her Mother pulled her in a comforting hug "I love you y/n. be brave" tear came out of her eyes.

Y/n wipe the tear with her finger "I will" she whispered. Then walked towards the bathroom to change.

She came out and looked in the mirror

She came out and looked in the mirror. Anyone can tell she hadn't been sleeping properly.

Y/n stare at herself, she changed a lot. Her body becomes more women type, her hair has gotten longer and so does her height.

She took a deep breath and walked down seeing her brother waiting for her as usual. It's become a thing whenever they had to attend the meeting Draco use to wait for her and ask the same thing -

"You nervous?" Y/n slowly nodded. Draco hold her hand and they both walked inside.

Y/n set between her mother and Draco

(okay, they are sitting in this order- Bellatrix-Draco-Y/n-Narcissa. Got it?)

"Welcome my friends," Drak Lord said in his cold voice "I gather you here today for important work" Voldemort looked around "Today dear Y/n and Draco will join us"