I.

"Bangtan! Bangtan! Bangtan! Let's go!!! You are the best!!! Let's play and win!!" Cheers can be heard from cheerleaders as well as other students who was watching basketball match between Bangtan (their school) and Treasure (other school).

Everyone was on their feet to cheer for them.

"Jeon Jungkook!! Min Yoongi!!" The names of two best player was screamed as they with their perfect team work scored a basket and scored points.

Kim Taehyung, the leader of cheerleaders screamed loudly as he saw his long years crush Jeon Jungkook scoring a basket, he was so proud but yet he was just a cheerleader.

Next to Taehyung, Park Jimin was screaming happily Yoongi's name. Jimin has a crush on Yoongi but don't want to admit as he was shy but will that be enough to stay away from Yoongi forever.

Well, you will find out later now it's time for cheering.

"Bangtan!! Bangtan!! Bangtan!! Bangtan!!"

•••

* END OF THE GAME*

The referee announced the end of the game! Bangtan school started screaming happily as their school won the first game of season and they couldn't be more proud on their basketball players.

Taehyung and Jimin hugged each other tightly.

"They won!! I knew it that they will won!! They all was perfect!!" Taehyung said, his famous boxy smile showing up on his face.

"I know right, they all was amazing. I'm so proud on all of them." Jimin said. Soon Jin and Jhope walked to them and hugged them too.

"Your crushes was beasts today on the field." Jhope said with smirk.

"My Joonie was amazing too, isn't he?" Jin said.

"He totally was, I'm amazed by his skills." Jhope said.

"Where is Armee?" Taehyung asked and just then Armee showed up behind Jhope.

"I'm here!!" Armee said happily.

"Ohh my babe, I missed you." Jhope said dramatically like he didn't saw her just 5 minutes ago.

"Ahh my big baby." Armee said and pecked Jhope's lips.

"We are still here and single too." Taehyung and Jimin said playfully.

"It's not our fault that you two are too shy to approach to them." Jin said.

"It's not that easy as it seems to be." Jimin mumbled.

"I wish that I can help you but Joonie is calling me, see you later." Jin said and walked away towards tired yet smiling Namjoon.

"Well, we are going too now. See you later as they are probably going to celebrate their win." Jhope said, after it walking away with Armee.

"So it's only us now. Should we go too?" Jimin asked as he looked at Taehyung but Taehyung was looking somewhere else.

"I don't think that you are going with me." Taehyung said and giggled.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"Turn around, your prince is coming." Taehyung said. Jimin turned around and was shocked to see Min Yoongi walking towards them.

"Tae, what am I gonna do? I'm scared, should I run?" Jimin asked.

"Nope, you are gonna talk with him and that is gonna be now." Taehyung said and pushed Jimin a little bit forward that he almost fall down on the ground but somehow managed to stay on his feet.

He looked up, only to be met with another pair of lips on his own.

He was shocked, he couldn't believe that Min Yoongi just kissed him out of nowhere. Yoongi broke the kiss and looked at Jimin.

"I like you, will you go on date with me?" Yoongi asked and Jimin could just nod.

Taehyung was shocked too but he was happy for his best friend, Jimin deserves the best and Yoongi is the best for him.

"Bye Jimin-ah!!" Taehyung said as Jimin picked up his things and left with Yoongi from there.

"They're cute!" Taehyung said to himself.

But little did he know that someone was watching him with soft smile on his face. Yeah, that was none other than Jeon Jungkook himself.

Jungkook of course knew who is Taehyung. I mean, who wouldn't know the sweetest person on the world and plus that he is the captain of cheerleaders.

Jungkook sighed deeply before approaching to Taehyung.

Taehyung just picked up his bag from the bench when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around only to his heart skip a beat.

"Hey Tae, I hope I'm not disturbing you." Jungkook said with soft smile.

"H-hey J-Jungkook." Taehyung stuttered, blush showing up on his cheeks, making him even more cutter than he was. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's cuteness.

"We are going to celebrate our win later. I wanted to ask if you want to come with me as my escort?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung was shocked, he didn't expecting this from Jungkook.

Yes, he was happy that his crush asked him to go with him but he was confused why did Jungkook asked him.

He could have ask anyone other as a lot of students wants him but yet he choose Taehyung.

"M-me??" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, you. I'm 100% sure that I said your name Tae." Jungkook chuckled.

"Ohh but why me?? You can have anyone you want. Why did you asked me?" Taehyung asked.

"Someone told you that I'm playboy, right??" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung felt sad as he saw how upset Jungkook looked.

"They are saying that I'm playboy but they don't know the truth. They don't know that I never touched anyone, I never kissed anyone, gosh I never was in relationship with anyone." Jungkook said.

Taehyung was shocked, he couldn't believe that the hottest boy in their college never was in relationship.

"I will go with you. I know that you are not playboy, I don't believe what others people telling me about someone. I was just surprised that you asked me, out of anyone else." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was happy, happy that Taehyung didn't saw him as playboy as everyone do.

"Thank you. I will pick you up at 6pm." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded and then they walked together out of there, separating their ways. Both feeling happy inside of their hearts.

So part 1 🤭

I hope you liked it 💕

Thanks for reading 💌